Chapter 10

Love Of A Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook laid on his bed, starring blankly at the ceiling, thinking about Ji Hyo only. How beautiful she actually is and intelligent and brave and a nice person overall.. There were so many feelings inside of him right now that caused a huge confusion. Could it be love? No, it can't be! She is his sister, how is it possible to have these kind of feelings for her? He is experiencing it for the first time and it's changing him. He is not the old Kim Jong Kook anymore. Well maybe to other people he is but to Ji Hyo? Not so much.
Every moment he was with her, it felt like his world was turning upside down. He wanted to live more so he could be with her 24/7. Did he fall in love for the first time? Then what about his girlfriend Eun Hye? He thought he loved her but now experiencing those kind of feelings towards Ji Hyo, he knows that what he felt for Eun Hye was nothing compared to what he is feeling in this moment.

Couple months later..

Ever since Ji Hyos ankle healed, she had to go to school again. Just by hearing the word 'school' she got fear in her eyes. Jong Kook obviously knew why, so he told her that he would tell everyone not to laugh and make fun of her. After all he is a student that a lot of the others look up to but Ji Hyo refused. She didn't believe that she could make her reputation good, so she kindly asked her parents for the possibility to be home schooled. Of course they were first against it. Ji Hyo always spoke about going to school and finding new friends and now she want to be home schooled? Why?
But Ji Hyo, as stubborn as she is, didn't tell them anything about the bullying.. Just that she is a slow learner kind of student and she needs special attention. Her parents finally agreed and ever since then she is being home schooled.

One day Jong Kook came home from school. As soon as he opened the door her smelled delicious food coming from the kitchen.
Slowly he went near the kitchen and saw his mother standing at the stove and a beautiful girl sitting at the small table they had in the kitchen, chopping away the vegetables she had.

"Oh oppa, annyeong" Ji Hyo said as soon as she saw Jong Kook leaning at the doorframe.

"Annyeong.. Mom it smells amazing in here" he said his greetings to Ji Hyo very short and then went to his mother, complimenting her on the amazing smell of the food

Ji Hyo was a little disappointed because usually he would give her most of his attention

"Aah.. Jong Kook-ah, its all with the help of my beautiful daughter" she said and looked to Ji Hyo

Ji Hyo looked back at her mom and then Jong Kook. At the same time Jong Kook looked back at her and smiled.

"Arasseo eomma, I'm gonna go into my room then" Jong Kook said

"Geurae, the food is ready in about 15 minutes so come down then" his mom said

"Ne eomma" Jong Kook started to walk out of the kitchen but before he did so, he patted Ji Hyos hair and continued his walk


At the dining table

"Jong Kook-ah, your Ha Young imo called me yesterday and said that your cousin will visit us for as long as he has business to deal with in seoul." Mrs Kim said while holding her glas of water in her hand and looking at Jong Kook

"Jinja? Daebak! When is he coming?" Jong Kook excitedly asked his mom

"Tomorrow evening his flight is landing at Incheon International Airport. Do you mind picking him up? Your dad is in Japan for work and I have a very important meeting to attend to." she asked back

"No problem eomma, tomorrow after school, I can drive to the airport and pick him up." Jong Kook said smiling the whole time

Ji Hyo was eating her foo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter