Chapter 13

Love Of A Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kims residence

"Yeobo, be careful with the decorations.. They're special made." Mrs Kim said to her husband

"Arasseo arasseo.. Just make the cake taste delicious and I do the rest." He replied

Today was a special day. It was Ji Hyos birthday. Her parents woke up earlier to decorate the house for her birthday gathering in the evening. Ji Hyo spent the night at In Sungs apartment. Ever since the incident, In Sung didn't want to stay at his aunts house so he decided to rent an apartment for himself. Also Ji Hyo and Jong Kook never said anything to their parents. She tried to avoid him most of the time.

 

In Sungs apartment

In Sung knocked on his guest bedrooms door. Even though they were together now and Ji Hyo spent most of her time at his place, they still didn't cross the line. She would always sleep in the guest bedroom while In Sung slept in his bedroom.

As In Sung didn't hear anything, he opened the door a little and peeked inside. He saw Ji Hyo still laying on the bed

 

Saengil chukahamnida

Saengil chukahamnida

Saranghaneun uri Ji Hyo

Saengil chukahamnida

 

He started to sing while holding a birthday cake in his hands.

"Oppa" Ji Hyo said as she rubbed the sleep away of her eyes and slowly made herself comfortable on the bed, leaning against the headboard. She was close to tears. It was her first birthday ever since she got adopted and getting to spend it with the person she likes the most, after her parents of course, is giving her so much happiness.

"Ji Hyo-ah.. Saengil chukahe.." In Sung said. He went to Ji Hyo, still holding the cake, and put the cake in front of her.

"Make a wish" he said smiling to her.

Ji Hyo closed her eyes and started to make a wish. Of course she didn't say it out loud. As she was finished after a few seconds, she opened her eyes and looked at In Sung.

He nodded as a confirmation to blow out the candles. Ji Hyo smiled to him and went near the cake and put out all the candles.

When all the candles were blown out, In Sung put the cake on the nightstand next to the bed, he cupped Ji Hyos face with both hands

"Happy Birthday to the worlds most beautiful girl. You deserve all the happiness, love and success that the world has to offer.I will be by your side as long as you need and want me. I promise not to anger you in any kind of circumstances in the future. There is no other place in this world I'd rather be than by your side." he said to her, never loosing eye contact.

It was the most beautiful thing someone has ever said to her. Finally after listening to what he had to say, she couldnt hold her tears any longer and let it flow.

In Sung wiped away her tears with both his thumbs and gave her a smile. He pulled her head to himself and kissed her on her lips. It was just a small peck but it meant a lot to Ji Hyo.

"Komawo oppa, I don't know what to say.. it's all so overwhelming.." Ji Hyo said

"Gwenchana Ji Hyo-ah.. I don't like seeing your tears.. please don't cry anymore.."

"These are tears of joy oppa.. I'm not crying because I'm sad.. I am really happy oppa.. thank you for being by my side.."

"Of course.. no need to thank me.. come on, get yourself ready.. I'm sure your parents are already waiting for you.. I'm gonna drop you off"

"You a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter