Chapter 1

Love Of A Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years ago ..

8 AM

"Wake up everyone, it's time for breakfast" said Hee Seok halmoni

Ji Hyo's eyes shot open immediately.
She knew that today is the day where families are coming to choose children that they want to adopt into their family.
She rushed into the bathroom before anyone else could and washed herself to look presentable for them.

After her parents and little brother died in a car accident 8 years ago, she lived in an orphanage.
All these years many families would come and leave with other children never choosing her.
Never even once any family questioned to take her home with them, maybe because Ji Hyo was a shy and cautious girl.
But not today! Today she will do her best to be accepted by a family.

"Hee Seok halmoni!!" Ji Hyo screamed and hugged her really tight

"Ji Hyo-ah why are you so energetic early in the morning ? It's not like your usual self"

In fact, Ji Hyo liked sleep a lot.
She would sleep whenever and wherever she could.

"Ahh halmoni you know that today the families are coming to pick some of us and today I'm gonna make sure they choose me" she cheerfully said with a big smile on her face

"Ji Hyo-ah I hope so too, after all these years it's finally time that you get to live a normal life with a family you never really had" Hee Seok halmoni sadly said

Ji Hyo was just 14 years old but very mature already for her age.

"You know that you are my family right halmoni ?" Ji Hyo said as she let go of her hug and looked Hee Seok halmoni directly into the eyes.

"I know my dear .. now come on let's go eat breakfast, see almost all the other kids left the room for breakfast already" showing her the almost empty room.

They went donwstairs where all the other children were already waiting for Hee Seok halmoni to come, so they could have breakfast.
The orphanage was a small one with only 10 children living there.

After breakfast Ji Hyo sat on a chair in front of the window in the living r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter