Who You?

My Guardian Angel

Who You?

 

Park Bom moved closer to the door, as a tall shadow fell across her, Her breath caught as she froze in terror. Cold, blue eyes stared at her, a maniacal smile twisted his lips. Bom ran to the door, only to have him grab her and sling her away from it. "Guards!" She screamed, knowing the soldiers outside her room would come to her rescue. Clucking his tongue the new assassin shooked his head "they can't hear you sweetie, their death."

Tears of frustrated pain showed in her eyes as she started into the assassins unfeeling face. Bom kicked and punched as she fought against him with everything she had. It just wasn't enough. The assassin held his blaster to her cheek, his twisted laughter filling her ears as she waited for the final explosive sound that would end her life.

In any second she will be on the floor covered with blood.

The door burst open with a resounding crash, "Drop it Heechul" Bom went cold in relief at the deep voice she remembered so well, it was him...

Jiyong

opening her eyes, She turned her head to see Jiyong standing calmly in the doorway, his armed braced on either side of the frame as if he was chatting with a friend. This dark shades covered his eyes like before. "I'll kill her, freak," Heechul said as he clicked off the blaster's lock. Jiyong appeared unaffected by the insult and threat, and why would he be? it wasn't like the blaster was pressing against his head.

Jiyong released a bored sign, "Then I'll kill you and laugh while I do it. Either way it's no real sweat off my balls. Release her and you can at least walk away alive. But the offer will not stay for long. Make your mind up quick before I kill you just for getting me out on a night when I'd rather be at home doing needlework."

Bom swallowed at the ambivalence of his tone, she would appreciate his ability to remain calm and sarcastic, after all its  her life they were negotiating over.

"do you think I fear you?" Heechul sneered, refusing to release is grip on the gun.

Jiyong shifted to one side of the door frame. "stop stalling, , Do you honestly think I' be stupid enough to stand here until your partner comes up behind me?" He snapped his fingers.a unconscious man was shoved through the door.

Heechul cursed.

"I really hate taking out the trash" Taeyang joined Jiyong as he wiped his hands together.

Heechul released her

Right after Heechul moved his weapon toward the pair standing in the doorway, before he could aim at either man, two blasters came out of nowhere to balance their sight on his body. two red targeting lasers hovered without shaking- one between his eyes and one over his manhood.

"Think next time" Jiyong said ominously, clicking back the release of his blaster with his thumb. Heechul gave a nervous laugh, and held up his hands. "I wasn't actually try to shoot you, I just wanted to see if you were as good as they say." Then he drop his weapon kicking it to the pair standing by the door.

"I'm better then you think" Jiyong replied.

Angry Black eyes focused on Bom with an unspoken promised he would be back "It was nothing personal Princess, it was all business" he bend and slapped his partner awake. within seconds, the pair of assassins were gone.

"Smoke and Burn" Taeyang said to Jiyong on his way out the door.

Jiyong turned his attention to Bom, who makeup had ben ruined by her tears, He wanted desperately to comfort her, but didn't know how. the handful of times he'd cried he'd been beaten for it. Since tender words and touches were all but alien to him, he had no idea how to offer them to someone else. He didn't ever understand why he had the urge. Compassion for other had been drilled out of him and yet she breached the sanctity of all that training.

The League Academy would be horrified to find out the one woman's tears could undo all their expensive programs. No wonder they kept their assassins locked down.

Her tears still glistened on her cheeks where they'd washed away streaks of her makeup. His hands tightened around the grip of his blaster as the anger over that burned him, He wanted to kill Heechul for the pain he cost her, but he knew he had to avoid The League rules.

Without thinking Bom ran to Jiyong, wrapping her arms around Jiyong upper waist. Hot tears soaked through his shirt, forming chills on his skin. The soft scent of flowers drifted from her hair. Jiyong felt completely lost and unprepared two feelings he despised.

How did normal humans comfort each other? telling her to stop crying didn't seem right. what else was there?

Bom clucked to Jiyong like a lifetime She needed the safety he offered, the protection. She found a strange comfort in his arms. His heart beat a steady, soothing rhythm under her cheek.

Jiyong clenched his teeth as her embrace tightened. Never in his life had anyone held him in such a manner. he knew it was only her emotional state taking the best of her.

Bom undid her hands from him, taking a step back, she knew she had a death sentence and anyone near her was going to die also "Aren't you afraid to be with me?"

"Afraid?" for the first time she heard emotion in his tone. it was full of disbelief.

"The next assassin could kill you by accident." Bom replied to him.

"Let me assure you, if anyone kills me, it wont be by accident. The piece The League has on my head makes a mockery of the one on your. Not to mention the instant prestige killing me would give a mercenary should one of them ever succeed."

Bom nodded, unable to speak around the clump of tears in . Here she stood in front of a true mercenary, a brutal killer.

"Are you going to kill me?"

he didn't react to her question at all, "If I had that intention, you'd have been dead before you even saw me." Those emotionless words send a cold chill over her.

"Who are you"

Jiyong shrugged "Never figured it out, takes too much time to think about myself, and time is one luxury I don't own"

Bom felt his tone. filled with no emotion, "Why are you so cold"

"Am a solider Princess"

"why are you helping me then"

"maybe am a fan"

"Are you?"

"Yes