Nemesis

My Guardian Angel

A Nemesis

 

"Your life is nothing to us. But how you treat us in the next few minutes will decide if we kill you quick or make it real painful" She choked at the stench of his breath falling against her cheek from these men that kidnap her from her own room in the middle of the night. Before she could think of what happened last night, his wet lips covered hers. Bob Gagged. "Why you " he drew back to hit her.

But a bomb on the building sends them tumbling. "We're being attacked" the tall man ran out of the room. Before Bom could move another man grabbed her by the arm and handcuffed her to a steal beam pole. He grabbed her jaw and shoved her back against the wall so hard it blinded her for a moment. "We will finish with you when this is over" he promised her as he ran back with his partner.

"I will not die here" she shouted as her childhood nightmare tried to weaken her. For a briefest moment she thought it might be her father with a rescue team, but she knew better. He was still in his consulate meeting and thought she was safe in her room. Just like the day she lost her mother, he will never know until he is notified of her death. Bom life was nothing but a paycheck and everyone intended to cash it in.

She would die out here in a old building, and tortured with no one to save her.

She is like a princess, her father is one of the most powerful and wealthy people of the world but today she was going to be like a stranger by herself in a place that she didn't know, no one will find her until a couple of days later.

Her only hope was whoever attracted them will killed them all. Closing her eyes, she prayed for a quick death.

The lights when off, Bom sat in total darkness as she mentally prepared herself.

The end was near

Suddenly everything when still and silent.

Bom coughed until it burned, from the smoke that was coming inside from the outside. Outside their were sounds of approaching feet, whoever it was quickly ran past her room. She tries to work her bloodied hands out of the cuffs, at least until she heard someone else outside her door. "I'm checking it out now" a man voice said from the hallway

"There's someone in here it might even be another child…. I just want to make sure" it was silent for a few seconds as she heard something trying to cut through the steel door.

"Screw you Seungri, some of us aren't the same low-bred animal you are" there was a lot of noise but that voice was loud and unforgettable. "Hell no, I'm not sober you think I'd be doing this if I were? I don't see your fat  down here in the danger. so shut the up before I forget I'm supposed to actually like you.

Who was he from? He didn't sound like a rescuer. He didn't even sound nice. Bom wasn't sure if her situation was about to become better or….. A whole lot worse.

There was a loud pop just before a large piece of the door feel in.Light from a small hand torch lightens the whole room traveling around, stopping as it illuminated her. Despite the pain in her eyes from the light, she tried to see beyond that, but all she saw was a large black blob. Slowly Bom got to her feet as the large blob moved closer to her until it turned into a man dressed in a black battle suite, a black helmet covered his face.

Who was he? What was he?

She stared at him still uncertain he would help her, or harm her more but to her surprise he shut off the torch, he moved closer as he unstrapped his helmet and removed it. Bom was amazed by the handsomeness of his face. Shored light blue hair he had an earpiece and a mic so that he was still in communication with whomever he'd been talking to earlier. His black eyes were set on hers. There was something that made him look savage and dangerous. A common habit among thieves and criminals. His gaze moved slowly over her body then back to her face, she saw the pity and concern he give her "I'm Seunghyun… Choi Seunghyun" he said gently "I'm not going to hurt you I promise." For some reason she believe him. Seunghyun moved toward her cautiously "can you understand me"

"Yes" she answered back. He nodded as he removed his jacket and draped it around her shoulders. "Everything's all right, Big Bang we'll take you home" he knelt down to examine the cuffs as he saw how bloodied and bruised her wrists were.

Who were Big Bang? Bom never heard of them.

"So I see you were definitely determined to get free weren't you?" nodding she could smell the alcohol on his breath but he locked completely sober.  He tapped at his earpiece to open the channel.

"You did what?" he snapped at whoever was on the other end

"Dam it Seungri, you stupid son of a . I've got a prisoner here who I'm trying to cut loose from a set of cuffs. Couldn't you have given me a little warning first? I swear to the gods if I live though this you're a dead man… And you s wonder why I do this drunk… how long?"

Bom swallowed "how long for what?"

"Three minutes?" Seunghyun growled.

"I hate you Seungri... I really really hate you" as he keep trying frustrated to cut through the cuffs.

"There military made" she told him it would take something a lot more powerful than his tools to cut through them.

"the building about to blow isn't it?" he give her a conforming look as he pulled at the chain with this hands, yeah right like he could break it with his care hands

"Just leave" Bom looked at him.

"You're not going to die because of me" Bom finished but the true was she wanted him to take her with him but it was not possible, if he tried they were both going too died. "Am not leaving you here" Seunghyun smiled. "Your done your good for today" Bom look away from him. "No good goes unpunished" Seunghyun said. Before she could openher mouth to say something a dark shadow fell over them,

She looked up expecting to be one of her kidnapers,

But it was something far more sinister and a thousand times deadlier. It was also the last thing she ever expected to see…

Nemesis…..

Nemesis was the most feared assassin to ever live. Every known government, including her own, wanted him dead and the price on his head was staggering, no one had ever had a higher one. No one. Nemesis were one of the most fear man ever.

Maybe it's wasn't  him

But she knew better.

Everyone above the age of three knew the stories of the man who wore black battle suit with a jacket that held a metal skull with a steel halo and crossed League sword on the back of it. It was trademark he left on all the bodies of his victims. He took pride in his brutal trade, especially when he killed others of his kind.

He was the most lethal assassin to ever walk on this planet

No one could ever match this power of his cruelty…..

No one had ever survived an encounter with him ever.

Expecting him to kill them both, she was stunned when Seunghyun stepped back and Nemesis broke the cuffs apart without using anything except his gloved hands.

God he must be strong like no other.

He scooped her up in his arms as if she weighed nothing at all and wrapped the jacket around her. "What are you waiting on Seunghyun?" he growled in an electronically distorted voice. Seunghyun snorted as he grab his helmet from the floor.

"Fifty-five seconds and counting you bastards better start running. You're about to be fried' Nemesis nodded his head at the sound of Seungri voice on his ear.