Wait for me

My Guardian Angel

Wait For Me

 

Bom turned around and watched Jiyong leaving, she didn't know anything about him really but for some reason, she wondered if she'd ever see Taeyang or him again. She ran to her father's outstretched arms. Her heart was light with now that she was safe and returned. Jiyong paused as he saw Bom watching him. Her father continued to hold her in his arms as if afraid of letting her go. Not that he blamed the man; he'd do the same with his kid if he'd had one he'd almost lost them. Then again he would never take that kind of chance with a kid of his. His child would never be allowed out of his sight.

but still Bom watched him….

Damn, she was most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. Even in the big shirt that didn't fit her and with her face bruised, she still took his breath away. And for a moment, he wouldn't help wondering what it would feel like to hold her…

-Stop being stupid, you're an assassin.-

Pushing her out of his thoughts, he prepared to drive away and get out of this place. He didn't belong here with decent people. He was an animal and he knew it. No one ever hugged him, very few had even been kind to him. His own mother had abandoned him to a human orphanage

-Not even your own mother wanted you, Freak-

He flinched at the sound of Commander Lee cruel voice in his head… His adoptive father…. The man hadn't wanted a son; the commander had only wanted a legacy. And that was what had been beaten into him since he was a little kid.

-You are my gift to The League and you will be a Legend-

A legend that had turned into their curse. To him kindness, are things that would get him killed, and he had no intention of dying.

Turning his car around and made his way to his own isolated home. The only place where he felt safe. The only place where he felt even the slightest bit like he belonged. The only person who knew his house existed was Taeyang. This was the only place that there was no chance of anyone finding him. As soon as he entered his house, his four pets assailed him with happiness . His pets were fiercely loyal. Unlike human or other so-called civilized beings.

Jiyong made his way up the stairs to his left, were his large, soft bed that welcomed him. As the sky began to lighten, he saw a star zoom overhead. He heard the loud barks of his dogs "Jiyong" Taeyang yelled below "When are you going to lock these animals up"

"when they lock you up" Jiyong replied leaning his head back on his pillow

"well" he asked as Taeyang was across the foor of his bed

"I told Mr. Park we were bucked, I wound not mind , it'd be worth guarding her just for the eyes candy alone- sheez can you imagine being around her day in and day out…" He paused and locked at Jiyong "I wonder if she sleeps  … Bet she showers that way, every day even. Think about it I'll even bet she's  underneath her clothes." Jiyong rolled his eyes at his friend comment.

Taeyang rolled and propped himself to his elbows, starring at the sky. "This is a great view; you should try it when you're sober." "You should try it drunk" smirked at him. "Ouch that hurt" Taeyang paused "I'll start my drinking on your wedding day"

Jiyong up, he headed toward the stairs. "Wait" Taeyang stopping him "I thought you might want to know, The League has upgraded their contract on Bomfe. Both Siwon and Heechul signed on to track her." Jiyong went cold  Heechul as lethal and cruel. As for Siwon ... that baster was insane, Brutal more than that, he was trained by the best of The League and, while he'd failed to be admitted as an assassin , he was dangerous to the extremes "when did you find this out?" "On my way here" Taeyang answered back to him.

Heechul  most likely could be stopped…. Siwon on the other hand…. He wouldn't stop until his target was mutilated and dead. He'd spend the first half of his life killing for The League and he knew too well what assassin especially Heechul and Siwon would do to her before they ended her life. . Now Jiyong was an avenger not a Murderer. when he left The League; he'd sworn he would protect the innocent victims chosen by the League and other assassins. He couldn't let her die it was against everything he stand for. Now he was Justice, and Justice would never allow Bom to die over somthing that didn't even concern her.

He will do his  sentence in hell here he belonged to the League. To be alone with her and not touch her would be an even worse torture for him than the missions he'd been forced to execute against his will. Bom's battered face drifted throught his mind. had they been any few minutes later, she'd have been murdered.….. In that instant, Jiyong made his decision.

 

"Call Mr Park"

+Two new chapters enjoy I will also update my G-Bom one shots tomorrow or the day after that. Comment down belong I read all your comments.+