A Killer

My Guardian Angel

A Killer

Seunghyun run passed them as exited the building. Bom held to Nemesis for dear life. Nemesis tighten his grip on her as he run ou of the old building. To Bom surprise Nemesis protected her from getting hurt with his own body. Bom was in the arms of the most lethal being ever born….A creature who was currently being hunted by every know government. He was everything she hated in the world, Violent, Ruthless, and Relentless.

Nemesis had never saved anyone until her.

She stayed quit the whole ride to a house she didn't recognised. "Why did you save me?" he didn't answer instead he took her into a room that served as some sort of infirmary. Medical tools and bottles of medicine were carefully placed neither in a glass cabinet nor far from a large bed. Bom glanced up at Nemesis, afraid he might still kill her. But he seemed to be ignoring her, at least as much as he could give the fact that she was in his arms.

He placed her gently on the bed and graded a warmed blanket. He wrapped it around her with a gentleness she'd never have attributed to a ruthless killer. Bom was minutely attuned to him. And she had to admit there was nothing hotter than a man with that kind of honed physique whose face was totally hidden. Whose past was a complete mystery to everyone. A total renegade who answer to no one's laws but his own.

This was the deadliest creature ever born and he slowly removed her cuffs from her bruised wrists with a tenderness that was unfathomable.

Bom could feel his gaze on her; it was almost as tangible as a touch, He passed his hands by her arms as he removed her cuffs. He hesitated by her side of her body as if he unsure of himself. The idea of sush a lethal killer being shy ... and hesitating was just unbelievable.

The door opened to revel Seunghyun, who held a half empty bottle of alcohol.

"Seungri wanted me to tell you that the next time he says runs, we should leave her on board and get the hell out, and I agree"

"You were the one who didn't run" Nemesis reminded him "Oh yeah that was me, wasn't it?" he took another drink from his bottle.

"Are you taking me home" she asked them "Soon" Nemesis spoke

Before she could even blink he grabbed the alcohol from Seunhyun hands and he was gone out of the room.

----

Jiyong locked the door behind him before he leaned against the wall and let out a long breath of relief at being always from Bom. There was a part of him he couldn't control that was the part that Bom woken every time he saw her. Even now he could feel her pressed against him. He could feel her against his chest. Feel her think supple arms wrapped around his neck as he'd carried her.

He will give anything to have her in his arms again. And release to her al that torture she was making him feel at this point. And to think he'd mistakenly believe he'd survived real torture in his past... He removes his hot helmet so that he could breathe and try to relax.

He ran his fingers thoughtout his hair and made his way to the main room.

Seungri, Taeyang and Deasung were joking with each other when he entered

"He Taeyang..." Seungri pause "check it… the man is without his disguise… you think he wants to be found or is he looking for a reason to kill the woman? What odds are you taking?"

Taeyang snorted.

Taeyang tosses a throwing knife at Seungri head. Seungri caught it and laughed before he tossed it back at Taeyang, who caught it just as easily. You keep doing that and you're going to hurt my feelings"

"You don't have feelings Taeyang"

"Not true compared to Jiyong I'm as sensitive as a woman."

Jiyong sends him a brutal look. Bom touched a part of his soul, a part of him, preferred to think was long dead and damaged. She alone, had made him see beauty in a universe he normally despised. Jiyong scoffed at his own stupidity he knew better.

Daesung turned in his chair to face them "Speaking of women… who's that chick you guys almost died over?"

Clearing keeping his tone even and flat Jiyong spoke "Park Bom " "Wait the daughter of the business man?" Seungri questioned Jiyong earning a nodd from him. "Go change into other clothes she can't see your face as Nemesis" Taeyang looked up to meet Jiyong gaze. They are loyal to each other as much as they are loyal to him. He was just Jiyong he didn't have to put his jacket and his helmet to be Nemesis around them

That alone made him invisible. Having them by his side made him invisible.

Jiyong spoke to Daesung "send a message to Mr Park  that I'll return his daughter. I want him to know that we Big Bang had nothing to do with her abduction"

Few min later Daesung returned and took his seat "Mr Park will be expecting you. He also wants a meeting with me. Funny how were wanted criminal until they need us…. I think Park want to propose a contract for Eve protection" Daesung finished speaking

Jiyong heart quickened, but he hide all sings of it "did you schedule a meeting?"

"This evening" Daesung said looking straight down at Jiyong. "we won't accept Parks contract, we can't afford distractions" Jiyong hated the way Taeyang was able to read him "Were killers not babysitters" Taeyang finished speaking. "Your attracted to her" it was a statement that Taeyang was making, not a question. and the rest of the group gazed moved to Jiyong. "I'm not blind or dead… yet... can you tell me she holds no appeal for you?" Jiyong with sarcastic tone. Taeyang laughed "hell yeah- I'd definitely love to get a piece of that. But I seen the way you look at her, face it Jiyong you're infatuated with her and that not like you." "She a beautiful woman …. Nothing more" Jiyong responded. "Nothing more?" Taeyang question him with a cocked eyebrow

He was a killer not a lovesick man

Especially not a girl whose father ruled a country and an army that wanted him dead. She was nothing to him and she would never be anything more than a left over memory.

------------------------

At least that's what he thought until he entered the room and came face to face with her and those haunting big black eyes. The door slid open, she turn then froze as her breath caught at the last things she expected to see…His black hair was cut really short and his features were as ice. she saw enough to know that in the land of gorgeous men, he had no competition. But at the end of the day he was a killer not as bad as nemesis was but a killer nor less.

Jiyong paused as he caught the look of hearted in Bom eyes by the look in her eyes, it was obvious she hated his guts, and that was without her knowing he was Nemesis. The same guy that laid her down in the bed. Yet even her avoid disdain for him, his body reacted to her. Every part of him craved her.

Bom was the only woman he'd really wanted and damned if he knew why. There was just something about her that reached out to him. Something about seemed pure and untouched filled of Innocents, and it made him forget, even for a moment how sullied he was.

He was Nemesis. Alone lethal. Cold

Yet a part of him, he hated wanted to know, just once what it would fell like to be held by a woman like her

A/N: WOW double update. don't forget to comment and sub I will be updating another one tomorrow also.