Jimin

Vulture: Sired (Special Chapters/Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Are you okay?” He asked while holding his wrist with his other hand… It was a good catch but I could see that it sprained his wrist.
 

 

I just nodded my head to him as my eyes glued on his hand.
 

 

“I’m sorry…I actually told them not to throw the ball too far… Are you really okay?” He asked again.
 

 

“Doesn’t that hurt?” I ignored his question as I asked him regarding his sprained wrist.
 

 

“Huh? Oh! This…No…I’m alri-”

 

I grabbed his arm before he could even finish his sentence and dragged him back with me inside the school building… 

 

 

 

I knocked on the Nursery room before slid the door opened… There’s no one in the room… I faintly sighed as I must aid him myself.

 

 

“Um…Go ahead… Sit on that bed.” I told him as I went to the one of the cabinets and took out an ointment bottle and a white cotton bandage… Surprisingly, he obeyed my every word without any question… He sat at the edge of the bed while slowly he gave his wrist a soft rub.
 

 

I looked up at the clock wall… There was only 20 minutes left before next class starts… I have to do this quick or I’ll be late.
 

 

I stood right in front of him, didn’t even bother to drag a chair… I held his hand and gently rub the ointment on him… I could see the bruise around his wrist as it was getting purplish… It really looked like it hurts…
 

 

 

“...Thank you…” I said, smiling at him for saving me from getting hit by the ball.
 

 

“I-I-I… Y-You’re welcome…” He stuttered… He must had heard how he sounded in front of me as I could see his cheek slightly reddened.
 

 

“You really good in baseball…” I told him…
 

 

“Thanks…I was thinking of signing in a baseball club… Sharpen my skills and be the best baseball player in the future… Ah! I’m sorry… I’m blabbering to you when you don’t even know me… Sorry.” He apologized after blurting out to me.
 

 

He sure apologized a lot.
 

 

“It’s fine… You can tell me… I don’t really mind.” I said while wrapping the white bandage around his hand…
 

 

 

“It should be fine now… Your hand…” I said… I placed the ointment and the bandage back at where I found them.
 

 

“Thank you…” He said… I just responded him with a smile… 
 

 

 

As I was about to leave him, he quickly stood up from the bed and held out his other uninjured hand.
 

 

“My name is Jimin…” He introduced himself to me… 
 

 

“Yoori.” I took his hand and lightly shook it.

 

 

“I-I know who you are…”
 

 

“You do?” I frowned.
 

 

“Y-Yes… We’re classmates actually… Why else I was in P.E class just now?” He blushed hard.
 

 

“Ah…I’m sorry… I never really had notice you in class…” 
 

 

“It’s cool… Now that you know me, you will absolutely notice me whenever we’re in class…” He smirked… Didn’t know he could charmingly do that… Now that I got a better look at him, he’s quite good looking…
 

 

“I’ll…see you around, Park Jimin.”
 

 

“Y-Yeah…” He nodded…

 

 

Ever since that day we met, I’ve been notice him hanging close around me at school… It was kind of hard to ignore his gaze considered he was a classmate of mine and we’ll definitely be seeing one another no matter how hard I tried to brush him off.

 

 

 

“Maybe he likes you…” Hyosung teased when we were in the cafeteria… 
 

 

 

I turned my eyes away from her and stole a quick glimpse on Jimin who was sitting with his other mates just few tables away from us … But when our eyes suddenly met, he smiled perfectly at me… I couldn’t help but to feel flustered by him once again, causing me to instantly look away and focus on my own food on the tray that I barely even take a bite of…

 

 

Days have passed and I was so close putting the whole Jimin thing behind me but oddly… I couldn’t because I couldn’t make myself to stop thinking about him… There was something about him I couldn’t put my finger on.. I didn’t know why I felt different about him compared to other humans that I had been with.

 

 

“Give it a rest, Yoori…” I told myself as I felt I was way over my head…

 

 

Days later…

 

 

“I’ll see you after the break, Hyosung… I’ll be in the library.” I told her.
 

 

“Alright! I’ll grab something for you while I’m there!”
 

 

“No…I’m good-” Before I could stop her, she already left our class, chirpily skipping her way out… 
 

 

I left the classroom shortly after she did and I made my way straight to the library on the second floor of the school building… 

 

 

As I was about to enter, Suga came out of the room… I flinched a bit due to the surprised that we almost bump one another… He gave me a quick sly smile before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter