The Beginning of The End (Latest Update)

Vulture: Sired (Special Chapters/Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hey… I thought you were talking to someone.” Jimin said as soon he reached me.
 

 

“N-No… I wasn’t.” I lied to him, not wanting him to know about my encounter with the hoodie guy…

 

 

“Let’s get going… I know Hoseok’s place…It’s not far from here.” He said.
 

 

 

And we did went to Hoseok’s place… He and his family were still at home, preparing the kits for the search… There were dozens of people gathered in his house, wanting to help… Most of them were his neighbors…

 

 

We began our search around the neighborhood, searching for his older sister… We passed alley to alley and blocks by blocks, not wanting to miss a single place… The last thing we wanted was to find her dead body… 

 

 

The crowd moved the search party to the woods at the other side of the town, far from the busy town… I never been into this woods… It was completely different from the woods that surrounded the mansion… This one was much damp and dark… The whole place screamed dangerous…

 

 

 

“Hoseok, are we expecting to find her in here?” I asked because this woods was actually the last place I would search… Why on earth his sister would be in here by herself?
 

 

“Before she went missing, few of our neighbors saw her entering this woods with someone… This is the last place she was seen by people…” He told us.
 

 

“She was here…with someone?” Jimin asked.
 

 

“Yes… but they couldn’t get a better look on who it was… but my sister was definitely not alone.” Hoseok said.
 

 

“Don’t worry… We’ll find her.” I assured him even though I wasn’t sure myself.
 

 

“Thanks, Yoori.” Hoseok smiled with sorrow… 
 

 

 

Hoseok was always the chirpy friend in the class who you couldn’t help but to catch his happy virus……or annoyed by him….. Every morning he would shout at the whole class good morning… Smile was never erased on his face… but now…His usual goofy smile was no longer there… 
 

 

I must stop him… the hoodie guy…
 

 

The search went on… We searched every part of the woods as we went deeper and deeper… We yelled for her name and our voices echoed around the dark woods… 
 

 

 

I found myself getting further and further away from the search party and Jimin… I felt like I’ve been here before even though I knew I never once stepped into this side of the woods… The whole place spoke to me… The trees were calling me to walked towards them… 

 


Yes… This was it… This woods… This was from the dream I had this morning… But… That’s…That’s just impossible… How could I dream about this place when I never even knew she’ll be here?
 

 

My legs just brought myself deeper into the dark green scenery as if they knew well of this place… As I went further, I froze on my spot… 
 

 

This is just ing ridiculous…… My eyes stared at the wooden house with wired fences around it… and the wooden sign… 1101… written with red paint hanging on the fences.
 

 

 

“Come on, Yoori… Get your in there… What are you afraid of?” I told myself.
 

 

 

I had to push myself to move forward to the house… I was, in fact, afraid of what I might find in there… which is her dead body… Not to mention, I dreamed about this place this morning… 

 

 

I walked up the stairs towards the front door and carefully turned the doorknob once I got a hold of it in my hand… As far as I know, the hoodie guy might be in there as well… I gave the door the softest turn and I swung it wide open… 
 

 

I gasped out loud once I found a girl laying on her front side on the floor… Just like in my dream… Except one… She was alone in there… There was no one else.
 

 

I ran and knelt on the floor next to her… I turned her around and found that she was still breathing… but faintly… There was a wound on her neck… Vampire bite mark…

 

 

“H-Help…” She whispered to me.
 

 

 

“You’re safe now… Don’t worry…” I said as I held her in my arms…
 

 

I should call the others… I know I should but not just yet… She was alive and I know she remembers who did this to her… Once she tells the authority, people will definitely know about the existence of vampires in this town… and I’ll be in trouble…
 

 

Great! I had to clean up other vampire’s mess…
 

 

 

I held her cheek gently with my palm, making her to look at me straight in the eyes…

 

 

“You don’t remember anything… You don’t remember who attacked you…” I compelled her…
 

 

“I don’t remember anything… I don’t remember who attacked me.” She repeated after me.
 

 

 

I broke our eyes, looking somewhere else in that dirt room… I hated that I had to compel her to forget for my own safety… 
 

 

“I’m sorry.” I said before I placed her back on the floor…
 

 

I ran back to the search party and informed them that I found her… Everyone went running inside the house while Jimin quickly pulled me into a hug outside the house while they carried her out of there.

 

 

We followed Hoseok and his family to the hospital…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter