Hyosung

Vulture: Sired (Special Chapters/Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“W-What? I… I don’t believe you.” I breathed out once she told me.
 

 

“They said she was found in the middle of the park last night… She was killed.” The class president told me… She started to sob when one of the girls went behind her and brought her back to her seat…
 

 

My bag fell on the floor of the class… My whole body felt dead…numb…paralyze… She’s dead? Hyosung is dead? Impossible!
 

 

I stormed out of the class and ran outside the school… 
 

 

 

“Yoori! Stop!” 
 

 

Jimin called me out from behind but I couldn’t hear him… Apparently he had been chasing me from the moment I left the class until we both were outside the school building and in the middle of the street.
 

 

 

“Wait up.” He caught up to me… He held my arm and turned me around…
 

 

“Where are you going?”
 

 

I yanked my hand away from him and left him but my legs stopped… I looked around the neighborhood desperately… 
 

 

“Yoori…”
 

 

“I don’t know! I don’t know where am I going… I don’t know where she lives…… I never had a chance to ask her…” I lashed out to him while still wandered around the area… Somehow I thought by doing that, I could find her house.
 

 

“Hey…” He held my shoulder, making me to look straight at him…
 

 

 

“I know where she lives… I’ll take you there.”
 

 

 

He released me and grabbed my hand before dragging me somewhere… We passed few blocks away from the school… It was quite far…


Couple of blocks after, we then saw a house at the corner… It was hidden behind a concrete fences… 
 

 

“That’s where she lived… Come on.” He took me near the house.

 

 

There were few people outside the house, wearing black traditional hanboks and black suits… Once we were close to the entrance of the house, we saw a middle aged woman walking out the house… I could tell she was crying as her eyes swollen and reddened… I wanted to ran to her and asked but I couldn’t… How could I?
 

 

Jimin was about to approached her but I quickly held his hand, stopping him.
 

 

“Let’s go back.” I told him.
 

 

“But, Yoori…We-”
 

 

As we were about to leave, the woman looked up at our direction and I could see her much clearer……

 

Hyosung really took after her mother…
 

 

She left the crowd and went close to me…

 

 

“A-Are you Yoori?” She asked me… Her voice was broken but she had the most soothing voice I’ve ever heard.
 

 

“Yes… I am.” 
 

 

She smiled weakly…
 

 

“Hyosung told me a lot about you…” She said, wiping the tear that was dropping down her cheek.

 

 

“Would you like to come with us to the funeral?” She asked me.
 

 

“She’s… She’s really gone?” I asked… She couldn’t replied as she went back sobbing… 
 

 

 

My hand tightened around Jimin’s wrist… I almost forgot about my strength… I was lucky not to break his other wrist…
 

 

“Yes… Please… Let me come with you.” I said to her…
 

 

She nodded her head as she gently held my hand and took me with her while my other hand, grabbed Jimin’s… 
 

 

 

“Come with me.” I mouthed the words to him.
 

 

 

And he did without any question ask… As we were in the cemetery, her family members carried the casket for the burial.. Hyosung’s mother stayed by my side and I stayed by Jimin’s side… I couldn’t make myself to let go of his hand and he didn’t seem to want to either.
 

 

After the burial, we went back to her house… There were few relatives stayed but some left…

 

 

“I’m sorry…but what happened?” I pushed myself to ask once we were seated on the couch in the living room…

 

A small part of me waited for her to lash out to me for asking such insensitive question at that moment but she didn’t as she actually held my hand with hers after.

 

 

“Last night… She went out to the groceries store… I told her not to but she insisted to leave… After waiting for over four hours, I called the police… They did a parole around the neighborhood… An hour more, I received a call, saying they found her body… In the park, right in front the groceries store.” She told us.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter