The Lost Ones (Latest Update)

Vulture: Sired (Special Chapters/Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“!!! Have you guys heard the news?! Kang Yeonjoo’s body was found last night!” 
 

 

With that one news echoed around the room, the whole class went chaos.
 

 

“Another body?” Jimin stood up straight right away as he was just leaning his back against my desk.
 

 

“Who’s Yeonjoo?” I asked as we both stared at the chaotic scene in front of us while Hoseok starting to tell the whole class about the murder.
 

 

“Kang Yeonjoo… She was our senior… She were missing two days ago.” Jimin told me.

 

 

 

We boarded in into the intense conversation, listening to Hoseok while he told the whole class about the recent murder.

 

 

“It was terrible… Yeonjoo was an only child…I heard her mom went insane once the police found her body in the river… From what I heard, her body was drained… There’s no drop of blood remained in her body… They said she lost all the blood due to the serious injury on her neck… The same way how Hyosung die-” 
 

 

Hoseok instantly stopped and the whole class turned their heads to me… He was afraid to say more about Hyosung in front of me… 
 

 

“S-Sorry, Yoor-” Before Hoseok could finish his words, Jimin suddenly grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside the class…

 

 

 

“Jimin, what are you doing? I need to know more about the murder.” I told him. 
 

 

He didn’t say a word… He didn’t even look back to me as he dragged me to the rooftop of the school.
 

 

“Are you okay?” He asked me gently as soon we stood there in the middle of the rooftop… I frowned slightly…
 

 

“Of course I’m okay… What are we doing up here?”
 

 

“Yoori, you don’t need to listen to the news anymore… It will only make you upset about Hyosung…”
 

 

I scoffed silently under my breath…
 

 

“So this is what it is… You worried about me?” 
 

 

“Yes…”
 

 

“Jimin… I’m okay… I-I actually really needed to hear about Yeonjoo… Look… I don’t think what attacked them was an animal… It’s a va- I think it’s a serial killer…” I quickly stopped myself before I could blurt out about the vampire… He will think I’m absolutely insane.
 

 

“S-Serial killer? What are you talking about? The police said it was an animal attack in their investigation.” Jimin said… I knew he would find it hard to believe.
 

 

“I know what the police said, Jimin…” I insisted on standing on my statement in front of him… His eyes glued on me… Pity was in his eyes as he only stared at me…
 

 

This is going no where… I need to tell him…
 

 

 

“I saw someone few days ago… A man… He was standing in front of our school, waiting and watching other students…” I began to tell him little by little but my frown returned when he remained static on his spot.
 

 

I continued…
 

“I-I never told you this but I went to the groceries store… I found the surveillance camera that captured Hyosung last moment… He was in that video… He followed her into the park….Jimin, I know he killed Hyosung…” 

 

 

I finally told him about the hoodie guy that killed Hyosung and probably that poor girl, Yeonjoo.
 

 

 

“Did he saw you?” He suddenly asked.
 

 

“W-What?”
 

 

“That time… When you saw him outside… Did he saw you?” He asked intensely as he took a step closer to me.
 

 

I sighed disbelief for a moment when his concern for me was out of place.
 

 

 

“N-No, he didn’t sa-… Jimin, you’re missing my point… He was the guy in the video… He was wearing a dark hoodie and he has a freaking snake tattoo on his left hand…” I tried desperately pushing the information to him.
 

 

He held my head with his hands, pulling me closer…
 

 

“Promise me you’ll stay away from him… If you believe that he killed Hyosung, then stay away from him.” Jimin pleaded me.

 

 

 

The school bell rang before I could say anything to him… His hands released me at the same time but he took my hand back with his.
 

 

“L- Let’s get back to class… We’ll be late…” He said…

 

 

He’s not listening to me… 
 

 

Sorry, Jimin… I can’t promise you that… I must and I will find the hoodie guy… No matter what…
 

 

As we both walked out of the rooftop and went down the stairs to the hallway, I didn’t even realized that we weren’t entirely alone up there as Suga was actually at the other side of the rooftop, listened to our every word…

 

 

With his back rested against the cement wall and a cherry flavored lollipop in his mouth, he just sat there on the floor…

 

 

 

“Snake tattoo?” Suga wondered about my description.

 

 

 

 

After the last bell of the day rang, Jimin insisted on walking me back home from school…
 

 

“You’ll be late for your part time job…” I told him.
 

 

“It’s my day off…..Beside..…You can’t really expect me to sit quietly after you told me about the hoodie guy.” He pointed out.
 

 

 

How I wished I could just tell him what I really was and how capable I was of taking care of my own self from any danger… I just put on a smile for him until suddenly, he swung his a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter