March, 2015

Vulture: Sired (Special Chapters/Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Year 2015, March

 

 

It was the first year of high school and I finally decided after years and years of thinking… 
 

 

“It’s just a school, Yoori… It’ll be fine… Your first high school ever after one hundred years…” I told myself as I fixed my collar in front of the mirror… My eyes caught on my daylight bracelet around my wrist… The one that he gave me.
 

 

No! Forget about him… Forget about Jungkook… He will never come back… He’s long gone… I shook my head, trying to get him permanently out of my mind… This shouldn't bother me anymore… It had been more than a century since he left… I just have to move on with my life…
 

 

 

I gave myself one last look in the mirror… I let my long dark hair down over my new school uniform…
 

 

“This is not so bad.” I murmured… 
 

 

It’s different now… The way the humans live compared to my old times… There were so many had changed… One thing is obvious… The skirt is definitely getting shorter and tighter every 10 years passed.

 

 

After grabbing my bag on the bed and hung it over my left side shoulder, I left the mansion moments later and walked through the woods that surrounded the house…

 

Ever since I decided to go on with this plan, I’ve been taking notes… 
 

 

How exactly to behave like teenage humans nowadays… I wasn’t joking when I said the way they live now are different than the time I belonged to. 

 

 

The way they speak… The way they dress… Not to mention, the crazy trends that youngsters were keeping up… I even took the bus to school like any other humans… So far, that was the only easy thing I got right… 

 

 

 

The bus then dropped me and few of other students at the bus stop near the school… I noticed the weird glances that they had been giving me since the moment I stepped inside the bus…

 

Few of them I could handle but as soon I entered the main hall of the school, almost half of the hall turned their heads to me when I walked up to the front line to take any available seat.
 

 

Their whispers were getting on my nerve… I could hear every comments they made about me…Especially the boys… 
 

 

As the principal was giving his speech, a shiver ran down my spine as I could feel someone’s eyes on me… I turned my head slightly to my right side…

 

Just few seats behind me, I noticed a first year student, just like I was, stared at me for a second but he slowly and calmly turned his gaze back to the principal when he knew I caught him…
 

 

I could see he was good looking as few girls sitting around him, gazed him fondly with visible red cheeks on their faces… I brushed him away when the other students started to applause when the principal was done.

 

 

 

After the orientation ceremony, the students were sent to their own classroom… The kid that was staring at me in the hall casually walked past me and headed to his own class as if I didn’t caught him staring just thirty minutes ago…

 

 

“Hi…” I said to girl who sat next to me in class… She stared me with wide eyes... It seemed like she wanted to say something back to me but couldn’t…
 

 

“My name is Yoori…” I told her as I reached my hand out… She timidly took my hand while I could see her face flushed and reddened… She showed me her gummy smile…
 

 

“Hyosung… N-Nice to meet you.” Finally, she spoke but stuttered though.
 

 

“Nice to meet you too, Hyosung…” I returned a smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter