Ch12/kisses

50 first dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nothing beats a first kiss" The next day Sana said at the restaurant after Tzuyu kissed her 

"Nothing beats a first kiss" the day after that Sana said at the house. 

"Nothing is better than a first kiss"  

"Thats what i heard"  Tzuyu laughed between the kiss and continued to love her partner. 

One day at the aquarium, Sana kissed Tzuyu and said the same line "nothing beats a first kiss" 

Tzuyu rolled her eyes but smiled in the kiss anyway. Tzuyu tried to touch sana's behind before sana flinched away. 

"What do you think you're doing?" sana said teasingly

"Awww cmon babe, i love you but its getting boring for me. this is our 20th 'first' kiss" tzuyu pouted. 

"Hmm.. im sorry, it still feels like the first to me." 

"You know... in the official rule book of penguins... after the 20th kiss. i get unlimited /  access" tzuyu argued

"Really?" sana doubted 

"Of course." 

"Okay. i have an idea." sana smiled 

 

"Really we're gonna ask Mina?" Tzuyu rolled her eyes at her little penguin that was waddling in Sana's living room 

"Yes. now sh, Mina do you think i should bring Tzuyu to the room and take advantage of her?" 

Mina was practically jumping "no" 

But as olivious as Sana was, she couldnt figure it out the words. 

Tzuyu who was behind Sana, was mouthing out "C-H-A-E-Y-O-U-N-G" 

Mina surprisingly seem to understand and she eventually nodded yes. 

Sana looked at mina surprised and turned around to see tzuyu whistling and staring at the ceiling. 

"Come here you penguin." sana whispered something to mina and mina nodded. 

Sana laughed in response and she nodded. "Thanks baby" 

tzuyu was trying to eavesdrop but couldnt hear anything. 

Sana glared at Tzuyu and said "you come here" and dragged her into a room. 

Tzuyu was really scared of Sana at that moment  bc it seemed like She was mad at her. 

As soon as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter