Ch13/Let's not.

50 first dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay guys im off to work" Tzuyu waved to the boys in the living room. "Tell Sana ill be back to pick her up later. And please dont tell anyone your sister beat me up"

After tzuyu left mark spoke up "i swear that kid could go to the moon and come back. and sana wont even notice her gone" 

 

"Alright Mina heres your medicine" Tzuyu told the penguin while she was giving Mina a bath. "Okay you're all good. and please try to stay clean more than a day" 

Mina squealed and ran to her igloo. "Oh by the way mina i made you a ketchup anchovy sundae, enjoy" 

While mina was eating, Chaeyoung came over patted Mina's head. Mina turned around and squealed in happiness. Chaeyoung chuckled and cuddled with Mina in her igloo. 

While tzuyu was chuckling at her cute penguin when Sana walked over. 

"Heyy Sana!" 

"Hwy tzu, hows your head?" 

"Its okay. what brings your royal cutness here?" 

"I needed to see you." 

"Oh, whats that you got in there?" 

"My journal.. i write in it every night" 

"You.. dont like the cd?" Tzuyu asked while looking hurt. 

"No! No! i love it, its just that it feels like someones telling my life. but the journal im telling myself. I started writing in it when you gave me the video" 

"I see" 

"You know, tzu.. i was so nervous coming here and seeing the woman that makes me fall in love with her every day" 

"Well im sorry. i dont live up to that hype." Tzuyu laughed

"No tzuyu, you're far more beautiful than anyone i would ever imagine. i was nervous because i came here... to break up with you" 

"No. you got to be kidding me." An angry tzuyu looked down at her shoes. 

Sana lifted up Tzuyu's face, so that Tzuyu can look at her. 

"you had plans Chou Tzuyu and you gave them up for me. Now all you do every day is try to get me to fall in love with you." 

"THATS not.. true! i gave a penguin a bath today!" Tzuyu protested. 

"Look.. Tzuyu you see my Brother and dad... i wont do that to you"

"So what? am i just gonna be chapter in your scrapbook and thats it?" tzuyu was practically yelling at Sana

'No... my plan is to erase you from my journal and my memory completely." Sana replied with tears in her eyes.

"Why are you doing this Minatozaki Sana." 

"Because you have to understand that there is no future with me. Dont you want a marriage?" 

"..." 

"Look. you cant have anything with me. no marriage. no kids. nothing." 

"SANA I WAS GONNA ASK YOU TO MARRY ME." tzuyu yelled having enough of it. 

"CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I WILL NEVER HAVE YOU IN MY MEMORY CHOU TZUYU? I HAVE TO WATCH A FRIKING VIDEO TO REALIZE YOU'RE MY WIFE! YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP BEFORE ME EVERY GOD DAMN DAY SO YOU DONT GET KILLED

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter