Ch6/Family talk

50 first dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"is this her..?" 

"Yeah" 

"Chou Tzuyu i have on request. Stay away from my daughter." 

"Absolutely. i just hurt her, and i dont want things to end like this" 

"Its gonna end like this" Jackson went charging forward to Tzuyu. 

Tzuyu rolled her eyes and flipped him over when he came running towards her. 

"OHHH YOU'RE DEAD MEAT" 

Tzuyu held jackson in a flipped position and kept him there for him to cool down. 

Jackson took few breaths "im calm. im calm." Tzuyu let go and  tried to help him up but he shrugged it off. "its just that we worked so hard for Sana's protection and we dont want some flirt hurting her" 

"I know what you guys do and i totally respect that" tzuyu nodded

"If you know about her condition then you know that she cant have a normal relationship. bc the next morning shes gonna wake up and dont know who the person sleeping next to her IS! and anyone who is okay with that. aint okay with me" mark pointed at himself and glared at tzuyu. 

"Im not looking for a one night stand" 

"Anything with Sana is a one night stand ya dart fish" Jackson shot back 

Before tzuyu could say anything Mark stood in "just do us a favor. Stay away from the cafe" 

"Okay. im sorry" tzuyu walked to her car and drove away. 

"I couldve whooped her daddy, but this gravel is just-" 

"Well maybe you need to do more titty dances J" 

"Cheap shot" 

 

"Nice and cleannn" tzuyu said while brushing the walrus's teeth 

"Hey Heechul did you ever hook up with that girl in the bar?" 

"No i chickened out" 

"Really?" 

"I guess im just a " 

The walrus got gross out so hopped back to water "Yeah run! run away" tzuyu proclaimed

"Let me ask you something Heechul. if you promised a woman's dad you'll never see her again. would you consider that a binding promise" 

"Absolutely." 

"Yeah?"

"But then again, there are ways to go around that" 

"Like what" 

"If he told me to stay away from his daughter id probably sneak the back door and have with her." 

The walrus slapped his face as a face palm. 

"Thats an interesting way to look at it, and very weird" 

 

"He told me not to go to the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter