Ch14/ Bon Voyage!

50 first dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

double update!

 

After that it was hell. Tzuyu had to pretend she didnt know Sana or even the Minatozaki boys. 

Sana came by the aquarium and visited a couple of times. some how.. every single time Tzuyu managed to see Sana. 

Tzuyu visited the cafe once or twice but ended up not showing up since sana was there. 

After a month of hell, it was her day to leave jeju island and go on her trip to Alaska. 

 

"Hey gogo, im gonna miss you.. i know! i cant take you on this trip though... look i love you okay, stay good with your other walrus friends for me."

The walrus kept on squealing (A/N:is squealing the right word for a walrus? XD) to get tzuyu to bring him along. 

"I want to!!! but you've been living here too long you're gonna die in two seconds" 

That seem to shut the walrus up. 

 

"Hey thanks for coming out to say goodbye Momo" 

"How can  i not? you pestered me for the past week reminding me about this day" 

"Bahahah true" 

"You're a pain in the " 

"So are you" 

"So what?" (A/N: that line that Momo always says.. 어쩌라고 ohjjorago) 

Tzuyu rolled in her eyes but they both they were laughing. 

Mina jumped off the boat and landed right in momo's arms. 

"Hey! maybe this buddy does like me after all" (A/N: mimo moment) "hey cutie want to stay here with me?" 

Mina actually debated on whether to stay or not but she shook her head no 

"See she likes me!" tzuyu said back defensively. Mina nodded but stayed in momo's arm. 

Momo laughed "im sure gonna miss you" and ruffled mina's head fur 

From behind tzuyu, someone said "you sure you're not gonna take J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter