Ch11/ Love♡

50 first dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At breakfast Sana and Tzuyu were laughing and making stupid jokes. 

"Hey i noticed  something tzu" 

"Hm?"  

"This egg looks just like the shape of your head" 

Tzuyu dropped low and glared at her "I DO NOT HAVE AN EGG HEAD" 

Sana laughed at how cute she was

"So tell me tzu, how does an egg head like you get me to fall in love with you every single day?" 

Tzuyu laughed, and stands up from the booth "well you know, with these legs" and pointed at her legs "and this jacket" and flaunted her jacket. "You come to me crazyyyy" 

Sana laughed even harder. "How come i didnt meet you before the accident?" 

"Ah thats okay, if you knew me beforr the accident trust me you would realize im a bore." 

Sana decided to joke with tzuyu "i have news chou tzuyu" 

"Yes?" 

"you know it takes less than a day to realize that" sana smirked 

Tzuyu looks offended "you know something? that hurts. your damaged brain lobe is causing me pain." 

 

Sana decided to hang out with her friends since its been a year. sana set up a camera filming the whole thing to get tzuyu to add it in her morning videos

Sana told everyone about the video camera and they all thought  it was cute asf of tzuyu to do it.

"Hey Somi you're a CEO of samsung?" 

"Yup" 

And the group of friends giggled together, catching up with sana  before one of the friends, Junior noticed Tzuyu smiling but looks uncomfortable 

"So you're sana's friend?" 

"Yessir" 

"I think shes more than a friend, you're my girlfriend right?" sana looks up at her with puppy eyes. 

"Yes i am" Tzuyu blushed

"Wait hold up" Suzy spoke up "you make a new updated video every night, so that she can be informed about everything that happened through the past year of her life every morning? and you wait for her to accept the fact and then you have to make her fall in love with you every morning?" 

"That was very confusing and long but that sounds about right" 

Suzy glared at Minho "you jerk you dont even open the car door for me anymore" suzy whispered to Sana "you're a lucky girl eh" 

Tzuyu heard it and blushed darker when she saw Sana nod frantically

 

After a few hours of hanging out with sana's friends, she and tzuyu took a walk around Sana' s large backyard before lying down on the hill.

"Tzuyu can  you sing for me?" 

"What makes you think i c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter