4: Why So Thirsty?

Gossip Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

GOSSIP GUY

Gasps!

Word is that D bailed on R’s party in under ninety-second, without even one drink, gasps! But don’t fret earthlings because that short appearance was enough for heads to turn and pictures to be snapped. Thank you for sending in our precious D’s pictures in. Of course, we have pictures of the lovely gold couple but let’s all be honest, who cares about them when D is looking so smoking hot like that? Damn.

D left without a drink. But we all know D doesn’t end his day without alcohol and we’re all right because spotted an hour later: D getting drunk in a bar, two empty bottles next to him and ordering just one more. Why so thirsty, D? That little talk with Y dry your throat out? Was that why you left the party so early?

Oh, D. I always had faith in you – To always things up.

I was right. It looks like this year is gonna be scandal-licious! I know a secret that’ll rock your worlds and until I decide when I’ll drop the bomb, stare, pry, listen and eavesdrop my precious readers. You never know what good(secret) might come out of it.

You know you love me,

Xoxo

Gossip Guy

***

Ryeowook exhaled, clenching onto his phone.

It was his party. It was his anniversary. The posts were all supposed to be about him. But out of the pictures uploaded, none of them had him in it and it because those pictures were taken at his own party. The spotlights were on Donghae and Ryeowook wasn’t even surprised. Of course, Lee Donghae would be the centre of all the attention that was supposed to be his.

But that wasn’t the only thing that bothered Ryeowook. His eyes scanned across the blog post once more, a heavy feeling settling in his heart.

That little talk with Y dry your throat out?

Ryeowook was confident that Y was no one else but Yesung. Who else would it be? No one was interesting as their circle were and the only person whose name begun with the letter Y was Yesung. But… When did the little talk happened? And… What was it about?

They were all close friends. There was nothing to worry about if Yesung and Donghae had disappeared and went outside to talk a little. Ryeowook knew that at least that must have happened. Yesung had been worried that Donghae had moved to boarding school and Ryeowook had assured him that it was nothing. Ryeowook lied and told Yesung that Donghae didn’t want anyone else to know the reason for it when in truth he had no idea why Donghae moved away as well.

And he still didn’t.

The little heart-to-heart talk back in the bar earlier was more of Ryeowook pouring his heart out while Donghae apologizing for disappearing. Now that Ryeowook thought back about it… He still was in the dark about his best friend’s sudden disappearance. Ryeowook took a deep breath, calming himself down. It wouldn’t matter, Ryeowook decided. Donghae was back now and they were back to normal-kind of. Things were still a bit awkward and Ryeowook still kind of wanted Donghae to regret leaving him alone a little.

“What are you doing?”

Ryeowook spun around, grinning as his boyfriend stepped into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist. His lean chest had droplets of water trailing down, disappearing underneath the towel and Ryeowook found himself his lips in anticipation. Enough about Donghae. Tonight was going to be special. Standing up from the bed, Ryeowook strutted over to Yesung keeping their gazes locked. He stopped short in front of Yesung and trailed his hands down his boyfriend’s chest.

“How was the party?” Ryeowook quietly asked.

“Good,” Yesung answered with a rough voice, “You looked amazing.”

“I know,” Ryeowook smirked, “You couldn’t keep your eyes off me.”

Yesung nodded, hands wrapping themselves around Ryeowook’s waist, “I couldn’t.”

Yesung’s fingers slipped past Ryeowook’s dress shirt and then started tracing random patterns on his abs, smirking as Ryeowook leaned forward and connected their lips together. Ryeowook begun onto Yesung’s lips and for a while, Yesung allowed him to do as he pleased. Ryeowook alternated between onto Yesung’s lower lips and just carefully brushing his lips against Yesung. Tonight was going to be special and he was going to give Yesung the best damn night.

Finally, unable to contain himself, Yesung pressed his hips against Ryeowook and Ryeowook released a y mewl, fingers grabbing onto Yesung’s towel around his waist. He slit his eyes opened and gazed at his boyfriend with lust-filled eyes, “Take me, Sungie.”

Yesung blinked, “Wh.. What?”

“Didn’t you say that you wanted to… Wait until you’re… Ready?” Yesung quietly asked.

“I’m ready,” Ryeowook confirmed and to prove a point, he pressed his hips flushed against Yesung letting Yesung feel how hard he was, “Tonight’s the night.”

Ryeowook returned to trail soft kisses down Yesung’s long neck, nipping and while he waited for Yesung to get over his shock. He giggled and stepped back, realizing that Yesung looked like he just had a mini heart attack.

“Ryeowook…” Yesung begun, swallowing hardly, “I… Are you sure? I… I don’t want to hurt you.”

“Of course, you won’t.” Ryeowook giggled, fingers trailing down Yesung’s chest. He then looked up and his insides churned at how intensely Yesung was staring at him, Ryeowook took a shaky breath as he wrapped his arms around Yesung’s neck and rested his head against Yesung’s chest, “I love you, Sungie. Thank you for waiting for me.”

And he meant it with all his heart. Ryeowook truly loved Yesung. Yesung had loved him and waited patiently for him to be ready for knowing how losing his ity was important for Ryeowook. He wasn’t like any of those other guys. He was a gentleman and he matched perfectly with Ryeowook who wasn’t like your average teenager that would have with just about anyone. Ryeowook valued himself too much and his ity meant a lot to him. Ryeowook knew that the moment he gave it up to someone, it would mean that Ryeowook would be losing a part of himself. But he knew that Yesung deserved it. Yesung was his love of his life.

Ryeowook felt Yesung kissing the top of Ryeowook’s hair and then he glanced up at his boyfriend, noticing how his boyfriend looked… Troubled.

“Jongwoon,” Ryeowook quietly called Yesung by his real name, “Is something wrong?”

Yesung sighed and then backed away, eyes avoiding Ryeowook. He turned around and then slipped into his jeans, dropping the towel only when his jeans were already covering him up. Ryeowook watched Yesung, dumbfounded until Yesung turned around and locked eyes with his.

“What’s wrong?” Ryeowook asked again.

Yesung took a deep breath, walked towards Ryeowook and cupped his face in his hands gently, “I don’t know… How to tell you this.”

“But I… Have… To tell you.”

Ryeowook’s heart beat wildly against his chest. The way Yesung was looking at him, the quiet tense atmosphere in the room… He didn’t like this. He didn’t like this one bit. “Wh.. What’s wrong, Sungie?”

Yesung looked up at Ryeowook remorsefully and whispered, “I know you lied about knowing why Donghae disappeared.”

Ryeowook bit his lips, looking at Yesung uncertainly, “I…”

“No one knows why Donghae left.” Yesung confides softly, “But I do.”

Ryeowook opened his mouth, still confused and lost. But Yesung continued, “I’m the reason why he left.”

“Ryeowook…. The night before Donghae left….” Yesung paused and struggling to find the right words, “You were in Paris with your mother for an event…. Donghae and I…. Went out for a drink and… We got drunk and…. I kissed him.”

Ryeowook continued staring at Yesung with wide eyes, unable to think. His mind had gone blank the moment he felt his heart breaking. The silence between them was deafening. Yesung let his hands drop, the look in Ryeowook’s eyes was already painful enough. Ryeowook took a couple of steps back when Yesung opened his mouth.

“But… That’s…. That’s all?” Ryeowook’s voice broke mid-sentence, “You… You just kissed him…. Right?”

When Yesung said nothing, Ryeowook struggled hard to breath, the burning ache in his chest hurting him. He turned around and a cry broke out from his lips, as he ran a hand through his hair. Yesung had with Donghae. His boyfriend had with his best friend. How was Ryeowook even supposed to feel? When he felt a soft touch on his shoulders, Ryeowook flinched away, spinning around to glare at Yesung.

“I knew it,” Ryeowook cried, unable to contain his anger, his betrayal, his disappointment, his sadness, “I knew there was something.”

Yesung stepped closer, wanting to pull Ryeowook into a hug but Ryeowook stepped away, “Get out, Yesung.”

“Wookie, look… It… It was a mistake.” Yesung begged quietly, “I… I’m still in love with you.”

“How can you even say that?” Ryeowook cried and shook his head with tear-stained cheeks, “Get out! Just leave, Yesung!”

Yesung stared at Ryeowook with guilt and then took a couple of steps back. He turned around, grabbed a shirt and then did what Ryeowook wanted him to- Leave. As the door shut behind him, Ryeowook released a loud cry, breaking down as his knees gave way. Ryeowook slid against the walls of the empty hotel, the rest of the night spent away crying his brok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter