Welcome back, Jungkook

The 6 Snowflakes

Future (Jungkook – 19 years old) *jungkook’s pov

As soon as I stepped foot in Incheon airport, I received a phone call from an unfamiliar number. I casually answered the call to see who was it from. Probably it’s going to be some common customer service in Korea that ticks people off.

“yeoboseyo?... “I casually responded to the call.

“Is this you, Jungkook? “

Upon hearing that voice, I instantly hung up. My heart started beating very fast and my palms were sweating badly. I frantically push my luggage cart and sat at a nearby café. I tried calling the unfamiliar number again.

“We're sorry, but the number you have reached is not in service at this time. Please check the number or try your call again later. Thank you. Good bye”

I really believed that it was Solbin’s voice but she’s dead in that car crash. No, Jin told me to not think about it anymore. It just pains me to think about how she was really happy to watch me fly off to Australia but ended up being dead instead...

I felt angry tears welling up and forced them back. I did not want my fans to see me weak when I stepped out of the airport. I forced a smile and made my way home.

“It does feel good to be back in Korea “I sighed in relief.

 

Future *solbin’s pov

After I answered, he hung up the call.  How rude! I handed the phone back to my aunt and she off it, in order to save her battery.

“Solbin-ah, time to take your medication and rest well. You are being discharged tomorrow. So, get plenty of rest before facing the world!“ my aunt told me.

“Jinjja? Thank you so much for taking care of me for the past 2 years.“

She left the room and left me to sleep. While I was in deep sleep, I dreamt of a guy crying and hugging me. Then it changed to a happy scene, both of us were playing by the river.

“Soreubini, don’t ever forget me if I were to go far away from you. You mustn’t! Hmm let’s make a deal if either of us were to forget each other. They would get finger-flicked!”

He flicked my forehead.

“Ya isn’t that too harsh. I have yet to forget you. Also who would forget such a pabo like you! Always in trouble for being too cheeky”

I pushed him and ran away. He was chasing me.

For the first time, I smiled while dreaming.

 

 

Tears rolled down Juingkook's cheeks while he was sleeping. He was also having the same dream as Solbin. Unconsciously, he rolled to the other side and wiped the tear off his cheeks till he was disturbed by a phone call from Jin.

 

 

*jungkook's pov

 “why is the princess calling me in the middle of the night?”

“Kookie, why you never tell me that you are already in Korea?! I told you to call straightaway once you reached! Don’t forget that we are meeting tomorrow. I got to introduce you to a someone special!”

“who? I ain’t up for anymore blind-dating. You know that I hate it and princess, I already have you and Suga by my side 24/7. No girl can come in between us”

With that, I hung up and went back to catch some snores before morning comes.

 

Welcome back, Jungkook

    xxxx

 

(a/n) a little jinkook moment hehe. Also text with color bar are in no one's pov! :) Thanks for reading!