Locked in that moment

The 6 Snowflakes

The alarm went off at 11:00am. Jungkook went about his daily routine of checking his SNS and reading all his fans’ comments about the new video that was uploaded on YouTube overnight, before rolling out of bed and getting ready to meet Jin and that special someone.

 

*jungkook’s pov

I decided to go for a formal street wear for the meeting later onwards. I sprayed on the ‘Clean‘ perfume that I got from the CeCi photoshoot. I made myself some toast before heading out. I checked the time. 3 hours before I head for schedule.

I dialled Jin’s number.

“Where are you at hyung? I am in front of the café, you asked me to meet.“ I asked.

“Oh you’re fast. Go in and find a table for 3. I’ll come in about 15. Traffic is holding me up. Geuneo“, Jin hung up.

I went inside the café and ordered myself Ice Americano and moments later I felt a touch on my shoulder. I turn to face Jin who was holding hands with someone that was familiar but hard to recall.

“Sorry we’re late. Meet my girlfriend, Haein. We’ve been dating for about 7 months now. Ever since you left for Australia, we became close and clicked instantly. Also, you are the one who introduced me to her during high school. Remember her? She was also close friends with Solbin and Yulhee. The ‘trio queen’ back in highschool“  Jin explained.

“Jungkook, you seriously do not remember me? Here I thought I would never forget you. I am also sorry for what happen to Solbin. She was everything to you, right?“ Haein spoked up.

“Jagiya, I told you not to dwell on her further. He does not take in well after what happened.” Jin tried to stop her.

“Hyung, it’s okay. I’m totally fine now and Haein, I do remember you because I was the one who rejected your cookies for Valentine’s Day.“ I laughed.

The three of us catched up on everything and time past by till I had to leave for my photoshoot. We parted ways.

 

 

*Solbin’s pov

“Solbin-ah, go take a break and buy some food. I heard there is this new restaurant that open up not long ago. They are famous for their bokkeumbap. Pack some and bring home for dinner. I don’t feel like cooking today. Sugohaesseoyo for today“ auntie thanked me.

“Arasso imo. I’ll go clean myself up and head out” I replied.

I wandered around before arriving to the restaurant. The queue was long and it trailed all the way and even out of the restaurant itself. It took a good 20 minutes before it was my turn to order.

After ordering, I sat at a table fit for one person only. While looking through my phone, I heard the name ‘Jungkook‘ being called out. I looked up from my phone and tried to find this guy named ‘Jungkook‘ and there he was. A tall and fit guy came in panting and went to the table where he was called. I couldn’t make out his face because his back was facing me and it was hard to see his full face. After that, my order was up.

“Kamsahamida, how much is it? Huh! 28,000 won?“ Oh no imo only gave me 25,000 won.

Suddenly, I felt a hand stretched out beside me and payed for my order.

“Here, I’ll pay it for her“ the man said.

I lowered my gaze and politely gave my thanks and made my way out of the restaurant. Till I felt a strong grip grabbed my arm.

“Is that how you going to pay my kindness back?” he asked.

I looked up and face the man before me. He had a fair and young complexion. His hair was dark and fluffy. His eyes were that of a puppy. His voice gave me shivers. It’s been a long time since I have talked to a guy who was this handsome!

“Um I do not have much, but here’s 25,000 won. I’ll go back and get the remaining. So wait for me okay?” I told him and tried to escape.

“No. That won’t do. Give me your phone.” He demand and I handed my phone to him.

He was calling someone and I found out, it was him as his phone rang.

“Here you go,I’ll text you tonight.So don’t sleep so early and don’t forget this face of mine. If you did forget, you’ll get finger-flicked on that pretty little forehead of yours” He laughed before going back into the restaurant.

 

Flashback

“Soreubini, don’t ever forget me if I were to go far away from you. You mustn’t! Hmm let’s make a deal if either of us were to forget each other. They would get finger-flicked!”

He flicked my forehead.

“Ya isn’t that too harsh. I have yet to forget you. Also who would forget such a pabo like you! Always in trouble for being too cheeky”

I pushed him and ran away. He chased me.

End of flashback

 

Solbin’s knees felt weak after recalling that flashback. Instantly, her vision out and she fainted infront of the restaurant. The last thing she said before passing out was,

“Jungkook…”

 

Locked in that moment

xxx

 

(a/n) Here’s a long chapter. Tomorrow is my birthday so won’t be updating till Tuesday. Hope the JungkookxSolbin encounter satisfies you all because I had fun typing and imagining it. Still squirming in my seat! Wait for Jungkook's pov next! Thanks for reading! <3