My house

The 6 Snowflakes

*jungkook’s pov

After 2 hours of photoshoot, my stomach started to grumble. Luckily, Suga called in time.

“Uri Jungkook, let’s go for dinner. My treat tonight! I’ll text you the address. It’s famous for bokkeumbap. So, ppali because I’ll be waiting! Bye.”

I thanked everyone in the studio and bought coffee for all of them before I left. I rushed down to the restaurant. I was panting hard because I did not want to be late. Once reached, I heard Suga called my name out. I head to the table he was seated at. Beside him was a girl, none other than Jin’s younger sister, Kim Yulhee.

“Can’t believe that you are still dating Suga, Yulhee! It’s been 4 years! Wow you guys are daebak!” I was really amazed.

“Ya Jungkook! Don’t act all oblivious. You know how we are a cute couple!” Yulhee said while hugging Suga’s arm. Suga also responded the action by pinching her cheeks and making kissy faces.

I sat there, feeling disgusted by what I was seeing.

“So have you ordered?” I asked.

“Yep 3 bokkeumbap. Do you see that long queue outside? Glad you have a responsible hyung like me!” He smirked.

After it was served, I ate it with gusto and finished it earlier than them both.

 At the corner of my eye, I saw a girl who seemed like she needed help with paying the food she ordered, because the owner started to show an annoyed expression. I decided to help, so I stood up and payed for her.

“Here, I’ll pay it for her” I said.

She didn’t look at me in the eyes while thanking me. So, I ran after her.

“Is that how you going to pay my kindness back?” I was clearly annoyed at her ignorant behaviour. Till I saw her face.

Why…why…does she remind me so much of Solbin…. No she’s dead already…

 I tried to keep my cool because I did not want to act irrationally in front of her.

“Um I do not have much, but here’s 25,000 won. I’ll go back and get the remaining. So wait for me okay?” she told me.

Is she trying to escape? Quick Jungkook, think of something!

“No, that won’t do. Give me your phone.” I demanded her.

Thank god she listened. Hmm so much like a puppy.

I took her phone to get her number by calling mine. Once done, I handed it back.

“Here you go, I’ll text you tonight. So don’t sleep so early and don’t forget this face of mine. If you did forget, you’ll get finger-flicked on that pretty forehead of yours.” I laughed while heading back inside.

Jungkook still felt weird while talking to her because she reminded him so much of Solbin 

After walking a few steps forward, the girl called out my name, in a voice barely anyone could hear. I spun around to find out that she fainted and was lying unconsciously on the ground. I dashed inside to take my stuff.

“Hyung, I got to go. Sorry! Uh something came up.” I rushed back out to carry the girl. I tried asking her where she lives but she didn’t respond. I panicked and didn’t know what to do. So I ended up, bringing her to my house and called for an in-house doctor instead. 

 

My house

xxx

 

(a/n) Here’s jungkook pov. A little cliffhanger ~ Sorry, I can’t spill anything else after this. Thanks for reading! <3