My name is xxx

The 6 Snowflakes

Solbin woke up in Jungkook’s bedroom.

*solbin’s pov

I woke up with a towel over my head. My head hurts so much that I couldn’t recall what had happened after I fainted in front of Jungkook. Wait where am I! Whose bedroom is this?

“Hey, you finally woke up?“

Seated in front of me was none other than Jungkook. I was actually relieved for some odd reason.

“yes…y-yeah“, I stammered while responding to his question.

“Where am I actually?” I asked.

“I actually brought you to my house. I’m sorry. I even called for in-house doctor, he said that you had mild fever and you would be better the next day. I couldn’t bear leaving you in the room alone, so I stayed up taking care of you” he spoke while walking towards me.

What-what is he trying to do!

“Don’t worry. I am the good guy here.”    Guess he knew that I was quite flustered

He took the towel over my head and toss it inside the bowl full of water. Then he went to the closet and picked out a white shirt and hand it to me.

“Go ahead and wash yourself up” he pointed to what seem to be a bathroom.

I nodded and went to the bathroom that he pointed towards.

 

- After a few minutes –

I went out of the bathroom, feeling quite refresh. I dried my hair with the towel that was inside the towel, while walking out of the room. I look around his house for a bit. I stood in front of the huge family picture that was in the living room. I smiled, it looks like one happy family.

“Breakfast is served! Come here” He pulled me ,by the wrist, towards the dining table. Laid on the table was doenjang soup, cooked rice, kimchi, bean sprout side dish, roasted small fish. I faced him with an amazed expression. He laughed and sat down across me.

“jal meokgesseumnida~” I said in a happy tone. I caught him staring at me.

“what? Is there something wrong with my face?” I asked.

“Nope. Is just that, I feel like you don’t talk much” I sat up straight and cleared my throat.

“Thank you for cooking breakfast and taking care of me all night…” I spoke up.

“I’ll take you home after this. Where do you live? and oh yeah, I didn’t catch your name”

Should I tell him my real name or fake it… Hmm, he seems like a nice guy but I should also be cautious…

“My name is…”

 

 

xxx

My name is xxx

 

(a/n) a short chapter. sorry! been busy~ so what is Solbin going to say? Her real or some made-up name? What do you guys think!