what and where am I?

The 6 Snowflakes

 

Future (solbin age - 19 years old) *solbin's pov

It's been 2 years since I last saw the Sun, Moon and stars. I forgot how wonderful it was to see the flowers bloomed throughout spring and wilt away throughout autumn. I forgot how wonderful it was to be alive and in love on Earth. I wasted away 2 years of my life being a vegetable in bed, only to dream and re-live the same event which led me into this dreadful state. My aunt was the only relative who stayed by my side throughout the 2 years and told me that the doctor said that I had selective amnesia which meant that some parts of my memory are lost and it would take quite a while to recover from it. I had no one to talk to about my feelings and the pain I had was still lingering throughout me. I only had a necklace and a small notebook in possession.

" Mom... Dad... I miss you "

2 years ago (solbin age - 17 years old)

I couldn't remember where I was heading to but I was in a car with my mom and dad, on a lonely highway, during winter. I remembered my mom and dad arguing about how we didn't go on a holiday that winter. I remembered how quiet the atmosphere was after the argument died out. Dad sarcastically cried out that the traffic light was being good to him as we didn't have to stop and wait before the light turns green. Little did he know that the traffic light cost all of us damage. I was sitting on the left-side of the passenger seat, just right behind my dad and saw a huge truck driving in full force without any sense of stopping. The car's hood crash into the truck and the front window crashed and pierced through my mom and dad's faces. My dad swerved to the right and I was hit directly and flew out of the right passenger's window. The truck just went on driving and didn’t bother to stop and help out my parents who were still inside. Seconds later, the car including my mom and dad, exploded and I cried and shouted in despair, begging someone to get them out and save them. I kept crying till my visions and state of life blurred and blackened.

Future

I inspected the necklace I had in the palm of my hand. It had a lot of scratches on it and inside, there was a picture of a young kid which was smeared by my dried blood. It made it even harder to tell who was it. Next, I inspected the notebook I had. A picture fell out of it. It had me and 5 other kids whom I do not seem to recall who is who. Behind the picture, ‘The 6 Snowflakes‘ was written and it was taken when I was only 8 years old. I was more curious of the kid that stood beside me. He held my hand and I could tell that I look really happy at that point of time. Then it hit me like a truck that this part of my memory where I couldn’t remember who they were was lost! I turn to the next page and saw my house address and a bunch of random numbers which was unfamiliar because I wasn’t the type to memorise people’s numbers. One of the numbers caught my eye.

Jungkook

+80-7-0109-1997

I asked my aunt whether I could use her phone to call a specific someone and she gladly handed her phone to me. I dialled the number down and it got through.

“yeoboseyo...? “, a manly voice answered it.

“Is this you, Jungkook? “I responded. 

 

 

(a/n) Very long and windy but I want to get you all to be familarise with what really happened! There's actually more to come like love and friendship. More fluff to be added in. Thanks for reading! <3