First Introductions, Done!!!

6 Devils..........And An English Teacher?

Your breath caught in your throat as the teddy bear sweater moved to reveal a hand holding a lighter, then the rest of his body appeared. Skinny like the rest, that sudden urge to feed him came back as the man(this one was definitely older than some of the others in the room) nodded at you and allowed his eyes to crinkle in a friendly sort of way.

You came to your senses as Teddy Bear Man quietly closed the door behind him, "Ah~Hello!!" You quickly bowed and came back up smiling," My name is _______. Pleased to meet you."

All of the men bowed back politely, and the tallest one began speaking in such a fast bit of Korean that you held up your hands, "Whoa!!!!Easy there, please-my Korean is not so good. Korean,"you started to speak in the little that you knew, "not so good.Please speak slowly." 

You jumped as everyone laughed-but it was a pleasant laugh, as the tallest guy tried again, this time in easy English, "Ah, teacher, my name is Junhong, but Zelo is okay." You looked at him with gratitude, as with his accent and clear,high voice you could've easily passed him off as a Westerner. Zelo laughed at the look on your face as you shook his hand, "Welcome, Zelo-ah!!!"

With that, some of the tension left the room as the first guy who stepped into the room introduced himself in a surprisingly low, husky tone,"I am Himchan. It is a........pleajure to meet."

"PleaSURE, hyung(A/N: older brother), and to meet YOU," the one holding the gadget(you later found out that it was a video game type thing), stepped up with a warmer tone, "Youngjae here. Thanks for having us." The tanned one that came in with him offered a shy smile as he tilted his head to the side, "You are pretty!!Ah, that was rude. I am Daehyun!!!" You couldn't help but laugh at his loud charming voice as Himchan muttered something in Korean and hit him upside the head as he went and took a seat.

But of course, the one that you wouldn't like to meet in a dark alley slid up to you and peered directly into your face, his sleepy eyes now alert. Determined to not let him smell your fear, you stared back,puffing out your chest a little as you used your height to your advantage. He suddenly grinned and jumped back,"I like this one. Smells.........nice." He leaned into your neck and took a gentle whiff, catching you off guard and speaking directly into your ear,"Jongup.You won't forget me."

Before you could breathe, Teddy Bear man moved, and everyone shut up as he snatched Jongup away from you before saying something in Korean-and it shook you because while Himchan's voice was low, Teddy Bear's voice came from the basement of his very soul. "I am.........sorry.He gets......this way. I am Yongguk.It is nice......to meet you. Thank you."

You waved it off, acting like you didn't just have a mini-heart attack, "It is okay. Please," you gestured to your desk, "Let's Eat Together!!!I have brought food to share!!!"