First Introductions, Part I

6 Devils..........And An English Teacher?

THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS, 7:50 PM

You stood in the classroom, feeling tired from your day kids but also excited about your new evening class.

On your teacher's desk you brought homemade cupcakes, drinks(non-alcholic, of course), fried chicken from the local place, and apple slices. You felt a little silly with the fruit, but just decided, What the hell, I'm a kids teacher, I'm sure they'll understand the fruit.

You were also nervous about the language barrier that might occur. As a native English speaker, you always had a Teacher's Assistant in your classroom to help you smooth things over when the children didn't understand a grammar point or focus of your lesson. With these new students, it would just be you.

Also, you laughed to yourself as you realized that all of your fun things were still up in the classroom. Pictures of field trips, multiplication tables, weird stick drawings and clay figures dotted the room, as well as your Christmas lights around the ceiling.

As you were pondering what to do with the various Digimon, Pokemon, Doraemon and Pororo stickers on your whiteboard the door opened to your left......

.......And your heart beatboxed as 6 men, 6 dangerous men walked into the room.

The first guy that walked in looked like he stepped straight off a runway and into your classroom. Neat black hair with neat forehead bangs, a biker jacket with dark pants and a long sleeved shirt underneath, he looked at you with sharp eyes. You felt them search your soul before they swept over the room quickly, but somehow you felt like you passed a test.

The next one was the tallest one easily in the room, as he was far too skinny and lanky to blend in with the others. He looked to be walking the fine line of boy and man, with a 'comma' type haircut and a royal blue sweater that brushed over his black jeans right above the knees when he walked. You had the sudden, insane urge to feed this guy as he looked around curiously. There was a grace about him that you envied immediately as he nodded in your direction before moving into the room completely-

-Only to make room for someone who was easily the streetpunk version of the Batman's Joker to stroll in. Blue hair, tattoos everywhere, a slim, small frame.Beauty mark on his nose, sleepy looking, cunning eyes. Dark, ripped clothes that were sure to throw off bigger people, hiding lean muscles for days.... You remembered your manners at the last minute and managed to smile pleasantly, but that guy......his smirk told you that he knew that you knew that he knew. 

 The next two to walk in were the most normal looking people in the group. One had on a long tan, detective's coat that looked almost too big for him, with a white shirt and jeans on underneath it. Brown hair right above intelligent russet eyes, in his hand he tossed a gadget up and down lightly as he smiled, the apples in his face raising smoothly as you two made eye contact. The other guy was in a shorter, sepia jacket with a tan shirt underneath it. He was tanner than all of the others you'd seen so far, and his eyes were by far the most bright you'd seen in a while. He smiled as well, but you caught a glimpse of something sharp moving in his pocket before he stepped away-

-and from the shadow of the doorway, in stepped...........a teddy bear sweater. And cool, charismatic eyes.