Day XXX-Revelation

6 Devils..........And An English Teacher?

9AM, Monday Morning

It was the first day out from the hospital, and you squinted into the bright, brisk sunlight of a chilly January day as you tried to get used to standing on your own two feet again.

The hospital staff kept you an extra day-Sunday-to run some tests on you and to make sure that the depressant was completely out of your system before they deemed you healthy again.

You couldn't stop thinking about the last time you saw the Matoki.It bothered you that they just cut you off like that. You knew that they wanted to protect you, but damn-why does it feel so unfair?

You closed your eyes as you threatened to cry, but then-

-as you reached into your purse for a napkin(Mr Choi had brought it when he came to visit you), something small fell out of your bag onto the pavement.

Bending down gingerly, curious as to what it was, you scooped it up-

-Only to almost drop it again as you realized it was a sticker of a green apple.

-All of your feelings came to you in a rush-fear, anger, and curiosity as you flipped the sticker over to see a small message on the back: Apple 1:noona's favorite subject.

Suddenly, you remembered what Jongup said,"The gangs will be meeting in about 96 hours for the big showdown...

You did some quick mental math, and gasped-the showdown would happen sometime tonight!!!!

You looked back at the little apple in your palm, then it hit like you like a sack of bricks-My favorite subject is Mathematics!!!!!

Jumping to the edge of the street, you hailed a taxi as fast as you could-

-jumping in the back, you quickly read off the address of your school, and the taxi driver, seeing a crazy looking foreign woman with red eyes and hair sticking out everywhere, made it there in record time.

Jumping out and paying him generously for a job well done(what was originally a 20 minute drive he did in 8-you clocked it), you dashed across the parking lot to your car, where you were sure you had left a stack of lesson plans on the back seat.

Opening up your car, you knelt on the back seat and began tossing papers this way and that, knocking over your folders until you got to your bright pink one with the words 'Mathematics' written across the top.

Slowing down some, you began going though each leaflet, whispering, "C'monc'monc'mon," underneath your breath-

-and you almost cheered as another sticker fell out from between some tests you recently graded.

Snatching it up, you flipped it over to read the script: our moment, our soundtrack.

Jongup's voice whispered to you from the back of your brain as you got into the driver's seat and closed your eyes, thinking for a moment-

-and you flew back up as you started the car, "ing Frozen!!!"

You peeled out of the parking lot and headed home-

-parking in the driveway, you hopped out and let yourself into your home, and walked straight to the living room, not even taking off your shoes as you began shuffling through your hard drive on your computer, clicking on the folder that held Frozen in it-

-your hand stopped as you saw that there was a new folder there, called Apple Orchard Harvest, and you noted the date it was created, "That's from that Saturday when the fight happened," you said as the tears did come, "Oh Jongup, you had this all planned out..."

Clicking the new folder, there was a video in it- you set it to play and sank down to your couch, leaning forward with your elbows on your knees as the screen opened up to a hand-Jongup set his self camera down as he sat across from the screen, "Hello-my name is Moon Jongup, and if you are watching this, noona-sunsengnim, hyungnim, and Zelo-ah, then you will know the truth."

Jongup bowed his head and took a moment before continuing, "..........I am sorry, for the things I will do, the things I have done, and the things that are happening now. I killed Daehyun's fiancee because she was a traitor and a spy- I have collected the evidence and saved the hyperlink on a secret file that I have on my person-I might leave it somewhere for you to find later."

"I do feel regret for doing this horrible action, but the only way for me to find redemption is for my own life to be sacrificed for the greater good," you gasped as Jongup opened his jacket, revealing a ton of C4 strapped to his chest, and the man let out a sad smile as he said, "I told you that I am being welcomed into The Strays- I told them that I would lure you guys to the showdown tonight by killing noona-sunsengnim and causing you guys to seek vengeance-but in reality there will be no fight, because I will stand in the middle of their gang-and detonate myself, taking them out completely."

You began to cry as Jongup began to water up, "By this time, I have said some awful things:none of it is true, I swear!!!Yongguk-hyung, you are the coolest guy I know. I've always looked up to you for taking me in, with all of my awkwardness and quirks. You've always given me advice and looked out for me, since my real father did not."

"Himchan umma, you are just that-I think in a past life you most have been some saint, because you scold me, but give me the medicine as well-you were always there when we got sick, making us things to feel better, and you saved me when I accidentally poisoned myself trying to give myself my first homemade tattoo. Daehyun hyung," Jongup's voice cracked," I am so sorry, I am sorry for everything I've done to you. I wanted you happy,but she......she was poison to your  joy.There were times I was jealous of the happy couple, and I think that also drove me to do what  I did without consideration to you. I took away your happiness-I hope you can forgive me in death."

"Youngjae hyung," here Jongup laughed through his tears, ".......Hyung, I love you, but you are such a nerd!!!You really need to get out more-put down all of those screens, for someone so genius you can't figure out why you're eyesight is going so quickly?!Geez....."

"Zelo-ah,no, your real name- Junhong. Our giant maknae, my rapidly-blinking baby brother. You will go on to do some incredible things in your life-remember, when we used to sit outside on the roof and talk about our dreams of becoming a travelling K-Pop act? you rapping, me dancing? Well, it looks like you'll have to go solo this time, buddy-I'll be watching you from , well, wherever people like me go.Be the hiphop star you were meant to be."

Jongup saluted the video, "And of course, to my noona-sunsengnim, ___________. I still remember the first day we met-and look at how we ended up. Even though we've only known each other for half a year, I feel like I've known you all my life. I love you-please, even though they will push you away, look out for them, because I'll always remember:Never help your demons;but always listen to your teacher." Jongup got up and turned off the camera,blowing a kiss before the screen winked off, and you just sat there and wept, for everyone and everything, the pain of the world, and the burdens of those close to you.

That whole time you were scared of Jongup, watching him in your peripherals in class as he twirled his blade and met your genuine questions with sarcasm, when he brushed the others away at times-it's because he knew he was going to do this-he wanted everyone to hate him, all the way to the end.

You sat there, and now the others have gone, and they won't even get to see this-they'll just go in guns blazing.........damn it!!!

You punched a cushion in anguish, slamming your fists down a few times until you gathered yourself.Wiping your eyes you looked at the clock-and was shocked to see that it was almost 1pm-......

When Yongguk said he was severing ties-he wasn't kidding-

-all traces of them were completely gone from your phone, your house, your car, everywhere-

-You had no phone number to call them at, no address to meet them, no social media account to follow them all: it was as if you guys had never even met-

-but you stood up straight, "No.......I won't let it end like this. They need to know the truth. They need to know!!!"

You began to pace up and down your house;starting form the living room and making your way in rounds in the kitchen and coming back to the living room, you thought long and hard about what your next move would be-

-and then you made up your mind. Crossing over to your computer and copying Jongup's confession onto a USB, you tucked it safely into your bra and grabbed your purse, heading back out the door and marching to your car, gripping the steering wheel as you drove yourself back into town....

.........And back to the hospital, where you walked back upstairs to Temporary Care, looking for that kind nurse who helped you earlier, "Aaaah Miss__________," you turned around and saw her again," It's nice to see you again," you handed her a box of cupcakes you picked up on the way over, smiling, "This is a token of my appreciation, thanks for all of your help."

The nurse-Hyerin, as you came to discover, was pleasantly shocked as she opened the box to see all of the delicious goodies looking back at her, "This is so wonderful~thank you!!"

You looked left and right as she set the box down at the nurse's station, and in a quieter voice, you said to her, "I hate to do this to you, but I do need your help."

Hyerin was all ears as she bit into a cupcake and closed her eyes,"Mmmm, of course-are you in pain?" You laughed, "Nope I'm fine-I'm actually here about the bill-my bill."

Hyerin laughed, "Ah yes-but it was already settled-by a man with striking black eyes and a nice leather jacket." You cheered inwardly to yourself as you thought, Himchan, you fashionable bastard.

"Yes, he's my friend, but I want to pay my own bill-female independence, girl power sorta thing- so can you refund the money back to him?Anyway you can do that for me?"

Hyerin's face dropped as she looked at you apologetically, "I'm sorry honey, but the hospital has already accepted the transaction in full-there's no way to refund it now."

You sighed, and tried a different approach, "I understand, it would just be so nice to refund it properly to him and get his address off the router to sort everything out."

Hyerin loked at you, then thought about it,".......Hmm......well ,actually, there is one thing we could try."

You perked up as she continued, "We have a policy here-if the card or credit is no longer good, we have the address of which the card is saved under locked into our system for 48 hours before we clear it. His info-Himchan, you said?-might still be here," she crossed over to a computer and logged in, typing away efficiently as you fought the urge to turn a backflip-

Ping!!!

The screen lit up as Hyerin wrote something down on a post-it for you, "Here you go-this is the address.I hope it helps!!"

You hugged her quickly, almost crying, "Thank you so much Hyerin-enjoy the rest of the cupcakes!!!" you ran out, leaving her laughing at your weirdness-

Typing in the address she had written down into your GPS, you drove into the city, following the directions into a part of town that you were not so familiar with-

-and the GPS dropepd you off in front of a dark looking nightclub called Le Noir, with midnight black and purple themes artfully placed on the front doors.

-You parked your car and approached the door, then hesitated as doubt hit you-

-what if they're not there? what if they are, and they decide to shoot me? Technically, I am trespassing......they don't want anything to do with me anymore....

-you closed your eyes and shook your head, before reaching out and pulling open the door-

-revealing a completely empty bar lounge.

You stepped in, closing the door carefully behind you, you walked into the chic room, with the bright neon periwinkle and lavender lights above your head as soft music played from a jukebox on the opposite wall.

You examined your surroundings as you walked in slowly. There was a pool table in the corner, next to a mini karaoke station and a darts wall and skeeball tournament completely occupied one wall. The place was nice, the colors subtle but effective at the same time, and you sighed as you couldn't hear nor see signs of life-

-turning you were about to leave, when you noticed something on the bar-

-a half cup of scotch, the ice still fresh inside. Someone's still here!!!!!

You suddenly began looking around at the walls, feeling like there was something missing-

-and your eyes happened to fall on a section of the wall that looked a little darker than its brethren-

-and you laughed as you realized that this was a hidden door,.....wow....I thought these only happened in movies....but here we are.

Feeling encouraged, you began looking for a hidden switch or some secret lever to move the wall-

-going over to each round table, you moved each centerpiece looking for a swtich, but nothing-

-moving bottles around at the bar produced the same effect of nothingness-

-the jukebox was firmly attached to the wall, same as the darts board-

-and you plopped down in a seat, tired.....this is tougher than it looks....

Your eyes checked the time, and you jumped--it's 4 already?! You panicked as you tried to think, and then, your eyes fell back on the jukebox,......if I can't go in there, then I'll make them come out here.

Going over to the jukebox and popping in a coin, you cycled through the music until you found the most annoying song they had in their selection-which happened to be Super Junior's 'Sorry Sorry' (A/N:I love this song, I just picked it because it has an easy chorus for me to type hahaha).

You turned up the volume as far as your ears could take it, and as the beat started you began to dance around the room, twirling as the first verse began, actually picking up some darts and letting a flew fly in the board as you waited for the chorus to kick in-and when it did you were ing ready-

-opening your mouth, not giving a , you began to sing as loud as you could over the 13 boys of SUJU-

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
Naega naega naega munjuh
Nehgae nehgae nehgae bbajuh bbajuh bbajuh party baby
Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty
Noonee booshuh booshuh booshuh
Soomee makhyuh makhyuh makhyuh
Naega micheo micheo baby!!!!!

-you even began to beat on the tables next to you in rhythm to the sound, getting really hyped up for the 2nd chorus, screaming this time:

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY

NAEGA NAEGA NAEGA MUNJUH-

And your hard work was paid off as there was a small rumble; the wall was moving out, and out hurried the 5 people you wanted to see all day-

-you quickly put up your hands as Himchan had drawn his pistol, but he lowered it when he saw who his guest was-

-Youngjae's jaw dropped as you smirked, waving your post-it triumphantly, "You're not the only person who can think under pressure, Youngjae."

-everyone stared at you as Zelo stuttered out, "..........How did you even...?"

Daehyun couldn't even blink as you waved your hand casually, "I had help from a connection of my own."

"......"

"..............."

"................................................................................."

Yongguk was the first to recover as he stepped towards you-

-grabbing your arm, he moved you from your leaning position against the bar to stand you up, and you struggled against his strength as he began moving in the direction of the exit," You are going home. I told you, we are done with you!!!What do I have to do to keep you out of our lives-shoot you?!-ugh!!"

-you were tired of , everyone's , the world's -

-and you let him see it, or rather, feel it-

-as you brought your knee up directly into his groin and his, ahem, masculine area-

-and the leader fell to his knees, clutching his Mr. Happy as Youngjae winced in sympathy pain, and you turned to everyone else in the room as you pulled out your USB from your bra and held it up, "You need to watch this-now."

Daehyun trembled, but crossed his arms and looked at you meanly, "Why? It's gonna mess with our heads and get us softened before tonight-"

-that was as far as he got, before you crossed the room and slapped him sharply, and now you were screaming at everyone as Daehyun held a now throbbing cheek in shock, "Would I have come all this ing way to find some ing gangsters if I didn't think it was ing serious?!It's from Jongup, goddamnit, and it's the truth!!!!!"

Youngjae was smarter than his hyungs-

-he saw the fire in your eyes and dashed off for his computer as Himchan looked at you with cautious eyes, torn between laughing, hugging you or locking you up somewhere, "Noona sunsengnim........"

You held up one finger, "Don't you ing start with me, Himchan. Sit down and shut up."

Zelo helped Yongguk into a sitting up position as Youngjae took the USB from you and plugged up, starting the video to load as you straightened up, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go outside and find a ing sandwich shop because I'm starving." Also, because I am not strong enough to watch Jongup's message a second time around....

-marching outside, you took a deep breath before you walked down the street to pick up some sandwiches, and when you returned to the lounge-

-there wasn't a dry eye, as everyone was sitting down, feeling the same emotions-angst, guilt, anger- you sighed, and set the sandwiches down as Yongguk trembled and Zelo wept, "..........Oh hyung......my brave hyung..."

You closed your eyes and gathered the youngest male into your arms and held him as Youngjae's eyes were so moist, "How could I have not seen the signs...?"

Himchan coughed awkwardly as he tried to speak without hiccuping, "It's not your fault Youngjae-ah, but mine-"

You snapped, "Oh, shut the hell up-it's no one's direct fault, alright?" Everyone flinched as you hit the counter near you, "Now that you know, what are you going to do about it?"

You looked pointedly at Daehyun, who was now looking at the floor in embarrassment, overwhelmed with everything and anything, and he glanced at you quickly before he set his jaw stubbornly and refused to speak, and you shrugged, unwrapping your sandwich and beginning to eat as no one said anything for a while,".......Fine,whatever,wallow in your own guilt for a while. Let it stew for a bit........................".

Finally, after years of silence, Yongguk made his way over to you as you were sitting at the bar, enjoying your steak sandwich you ing earned and you turned away from him as he sat next to you awkwardly,clearing his throat, and you got up to get yourself a drink-you'd already finished the scotch on the counter, and had the urge for another-

-when he reached out and grabbed your arm as you passed by-

-and you snatched it back away, "No- don't touch me. You don't get to touch me now, not after hurting me," your voice broke as he stood up and walked towards you,"Not after the things you said," he kept coming,step by step, and you backed up slowly as he looked at you with the water in his eyes, "Don't look at me like that, you.....you...-"

Himchan provided from somewhere behind you, ".........Mothering jerk?"

You laughed through your tears as you turned to face him, "I didn't teach you that-not in my class."

Himchan shrugged, chuckling, "I listen to hiphop,yo-naw mean?"

He threw up the 'peace' sign weirdly, and you laughed while swiping your hands quickly across your eyes and sniffing hard-

-and Yongguk's arms encircled you gently from behind as he squeezed you to his chest; you tried to elbow him away, but he was stubborn and wouldn't let go. You shivered in his comforting heat as he laid his head on your back and said,".......................I hurt you deeply." "You damn right you did." You squirmed, but he only tightened his muscles, and you sighed in defeat.Yongguk pressed his nose into your neck before pulling away,"...........I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for your pain, __________. I realize now that I should've done the opposite-I shoud've brought you closer to us, and never let go.How can I make it better? Tell me, ____________."

You stepped away from him, "First things first-by going and saving your crazy brother. We'll work out the fine details later." You looked around the room at everyone, "All of you-go get back Jongup. Teacher's orders." Zelo nodded, "It's been lonely here without him.......I know we can do it!!!!" You looked at Daehyun, who looked at the floor, and you walked over to him as he quietly said,".......I don't know if I can forgive him just yet, but.....but-I am curious to know how he discovered those things about my fiancee." You patted his back, "Well, go ask him in person-when you two talk tonight." Himchan stood up, "We need a plan, but this time...this time, noona....you really can't be around for this. It will get ugly."

Daehyun said suddenly, "And we can't have any witnesses to our plans, no snitches, of course.Gotta tie up those loose ends."

Zelo said,impressed, "Gosh, our noona is such a bad -she did all of this just for us."

You stepped back nervously as everyone's eyes were now on you with sinister looks-even Zelo's eyes had a kind of evil glint in them as you backed up,"W.......what will you guys do to me?" Himchan's voice was full of love as he said, taking a step towards you,drawing his gun and putting his silencer on it slowly, "Noona, our beautiful, brave, kinda stupid noona." You shouted at that last part,"Hey I am not-" but Youngjae was behind you-

-Himchan and the others chuckled as he scared you right into the trap- a cloth appeared in front of your face, and you struggled as Youngjae pressed it against your nose and mouth,"Oh noona-we love you!!!!!" You took a good whiff of the chloroform-and you dropped like a sack of potatoes-

- you guys-but, I love you guys...........