The Proposition

6 Devils..........And An English Teacher?

A WEEK BEFORE THE SEMESTER BEGINS, 6:42 PM

It was a long day, and you were tired, but satisfied. As the head English director at your school you had just finished a rousing pep rally with the new teachers and old, introducing the new curriculum and implements that you were sure would work in the new year. You smiled in satifaction; everything was going smoothly.

You are sitting in your office when your supervisor and the school's director, Mr. Choi walks in.

"Aaah, sunsengnim(teacher in Korean)," you begin to say, but the older man kindly waves it off, "Don't worry about formalities-I actually want to discuss something off the books with you."

Your curiosity is immediately piqued as your director places three things on your desk: an expensive looking velvet box, an opened letter, and a.........Rabbit Sticker?

"I received this message in my box today. Please, have a look."

Doing as you were told, you opened the letter and it read as follows:

To Whom It May Concern,

We have heard about your school and the wonderful English lessons you offer there. We are interested in  learning English so that we may participate in international affairs.

As we understand, you are a kindergarten,middle, and high school specialty school. We understand that  this will have to be an evening course, and we are asking one or more of your teachers to stay later than their normal time. We accept full responsibility of our actions, and  are willing to pay handsomely. Here is our tuition fee. This is for the first 6 -8 weeks, a test drive, if you will.

We look forward to working with you.

Sincerely Yours,

The Matoki.

You look at Mr Choi, who nods in the direction of the bag. Reaching for the material, and admiring the soft fabric underneath your tired fingertips, you open the box-

-only to drop it in surprise, as roughly 100,000,000\(A/N:about a million USD) looked back at you, the large banknotes reflected in your lamp light.

"Whoa..." was all you could say as Mr. Choi nodded, "It's an interesting offer.....and I wanted to know if you were up to the challenge." You thought long and hard.....

"......Sure, this could be fun. Let's put this money away for the school. I want to meet my pupils first."