6 Devils..........And An English Teacher?

Description

You are an English teacher who just got asked to teach 6 guys who want to practice their Business English in the evenings. That's all you know. How you ended up in a classroom with a pyromaniac, a tattooed killer, a gun freak, a pro gamer, a cheesecake hitman......and a bear sweater........well? Let the adventures begin!!!

Foreword

This is a short series of one-shots VERY INSPIRED by one of my favorite groups comeback, B.A.P. and their recently released M/V for Skydive aka One Shot meets L.A. Noire. In this short story, the boys all retain a mix of their real personalities plue the ones they portray in their mini movie. This story takes place during the music video, after Daehyun finds his gf dead and during/after the shootout.

When the boys speak in colors, I am not making them sound stupid-EVERYONE sounds like that when they are speaking English the first time. For Korean Native Speakers, they don't have articles and other lexical points so I deliberately left those out when they are speaking English. They are only beginners, you know:)

Enjoy!!!

Also....

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO PICTURES!!!LIKE ADDING PICS TO CHAPTERS,COVER PICS, OR ANYTHING SO SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

XOXOXOXO

Elishaje
Daehyun's chapter is updated-my guilty conscious is cleared!!!