I Realize That I Still need You - Hyunseung

Just You That I Need

The day that Junhyung waited, the day that Hyunseung suppose to married with Hyuna comes. This is the last time for him to see Hyunseung as his boyfriend. He packed his things, but inside the car and go to church with Kiwoon & Dooseob.

 

Doojoon: Can you take it?

Junhyung: Yes I am. Don’t worry.

Yoseob: But…

Junhyung: Yoseob, don’t worry. I will feel happy seeing both of them together.

 

“Here comes the groom.”

 

Doojoon: He looks good.

Junhyung: And sure the bride will be pretty too.

 

Junhyung wanted to stop his tears from dropping.

 

“Here comes the bride.”

 

Yoseob: Aww, Doojoonie, one day I want to be like that too with you!

Doojoon: Sure. We will be like them one day.

Yoseob: YES!

Dongwoon: Me too! *pouted*

Kikwang: We will Woonie. Don’t worry.

 

*You guys are lucky. Yoseob, you’re really happy with Doojoon. Kikwang & Dongwoon never argue before. They are perfect couple.* Junhyung proud to see his friends not in the same situation like him.

 

Kikwang can see that Hyunseung keep on seeing Junhyung who sitting beside him.

 

Hyuna: You can cancel it oppa before its too late. *Softly*

Hyunseung never response to Hyuna.

 

*Should i? Frankly say, I only love Junhyung. Hyuna? She is just a girl that my parents wants me to married with not I’m the one who wants it.*

 

“Jang Hyunseung, will you make Hyuna as your forever wife and take care of her?”

 

Hyunseung keep quiet. Hyuna see at Hyunseung face and she already know the answer. She just smile.

 

“Jang Hyunseung, will you…”

 

“No.”

 

Everyone was so shocked when Hyunseung say NO. Hyunseung turn to Hyuna and say “I’m sorry Hyuna”.

 

Hyuna just nod and smile. Just one sentence she say to Hyunseung “Go back to Junhyung Oppa”.

 

Junhyung, Doojoon, Kikwang, Yoseob & Dongwoon can’t believe that Hyunseung will say that.

 

Hyunseung appa: Hyunseung! What are you doing!

Hyunseung: Mianhae appa, omma and all of you here.

Hyuna omma: Why must you embarrassed us?

Hyuna: Omma! If I be him, I will cancel it too. Omma, I never love oppa.

Hyuna omma: Why must you say now?!

Hyuna: Because oppa just realize today who is the one he love.

 

Hyuna parents and Hyusneung parents feel frustrated with Hyunseung & Hyuna. All the guest left the church except for Junhyung, Kiwoon & Dooseob.

 

Hyunseung go to Junhyung.

 

Hyunseung: Junnie!! *hug him*

Junhyung: Hyunseung?

Hyunseung: I try my best to avoid my “MISSING” feelings towards you but I can’t. I need you.

Junhyung: But…

Hyuna: Oppa, I know both of you love each other. Don’t worry, I feel ok with this. *smile*

Junhyung: Seungie?

Hyunseung: Junnie, don’t lie to me anymore. Don’t hurt me again, please?

Junhyung: I promise. *hug Hyunseung tighter*

Yoseob go to Hyuna.

 

Yoseob: Hyuna, thanks for everything. You make our Junseung back together.

Hyuna: You’re welcome Yoseob oppa.

 

Both of them smile.

5 of them cancel about going back to Seoul on that day. They spent their 2 more days at London. They want to have a Happy Ending Dating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter is the FINAL. The FINAL is not long. It's short. About their date? Hahaha! Just read if you don't mind.