Hyunseung, Where Are You?

Just You That I Need

Junhyung reach their dorm. When he step inside the dorm, he remember all his memories with Hyunseung.

 

-          When he wants to open their dorm door, Hyunseung always ask him to kiss his cheeks before step into the dorm.

-          Hyunseung always make him laugh with his jokes at the sofa.

-          Hyunseung always serve him food, feed him and will always wipe his mouth if any food on it.

-          Hyunseung will clean their Junseung room neatly.

-          Hyunseung will always wake him up in the morning and serve him his breakfast.

-          Hyunseung will leave a kiss on his cheeks before he go to work.

-          Hyunseung will always take care of him.

 

What he do, there’s always Hyunseung. Why must he hurt Hyunseung at first? Why can’t he realize it at the first? Why must it be now? Why must he realize after Hyunseung leave him? And why must him tell Yoseob that he love Yoseob when he know that his love to Hyunseung is there?!

Junhyung can’t make his tears stop dropping. He had make decision, he won’t go to London with Kiwoon & Dooseob. He go to Junseung room, take all his things, pack his bag and take Hyunseung picture.

 

Kiwoon back to dorm…

 

Dongwoon: Hyung!!! We’re back!!

Kikwang: Guess what, Dooseob is back!

Dongwoon: Kwangie, where’s Junhyung hyung? I guess the dorm is quiet…

Kikwang: Let’s check Junseung room.

 

Both of them go to Junseung and saw that Junhyung was not there!

Kikwang and Dongwoon look at each other face.

 

While they search for Junhyung everywhere inside the dorm, Dongwoon found one letter at the table.

 

Dongwoon: Kwangie, I saw this letter. I guess Junhyung wrote this.

Kikwang: Let me read.

 

(Dear Kiwoon,

        Guys, I got to go now. I can’t wait for you guys. I will go to London now.I will call you guys ones I found my Seungie. I’m sorry. For now, I just need Hyunseung.

From, Junhyung…)

 

Kikwang: He left…

Dongwoon: I hope so he can find Hyunseung.

 

 

Now, Junhyung going to take his flight. He will now go to London to find Hyunseung.

*I will find you, Seungie! I will find you… I want to apologise at you, I want you! Only you… Please wait for me..* Junhyung say to himself.

 

The next day, Junhyung reach London. Without thinking, he straight away find Hyunseung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s about 1 week, yet he still can’t find Hyunseung. *Hyunseung, where are you?* Junhyung hold Hyunseung photo and ask the photo.

 

While at Korea…

Kikwang: It’s has been 1 week, Junhyung hyung never call us or even message us.

Yoseob: Maybe he busy with Hyunseung hyung?

Dongwoon: NO! He will contact us ones he found Hyunseung hyung.

Doojoon: I try to call Junhyung.

Operator: Sorry, the number you have dial is not available for now. Try again later.

Doojoon: Did he switch off his phone or he work as an operator?

Yoseob: Wae yeobo?

Doojoon: Operator is the one talk to me.

Yoseob: Hahaha! You ah! The operator is a female, Junhyung is a male!

Doojoon: Just joking my dear pabo!

Kikwang: Hyung, I think we should go to London now.

Doojoon: We should go now, but right now, the problem is we don’t know where is Junhyung.

Dongwoon: Let’s find him .

Yoseob: Yes Doojoonie. I’m the one is to blame. I should apologise to Hyunseung hyung. I need to help Junhyung find Hyunseung hyung.

Doojoon: Don’t talk about the problem anymore. Right now, we must pack and take our flight.

All of them nod and pack their things.

Now, Kiwoon & Dooseob reached London and start to search for Junhyung.
About 6 hours finding Junhyung, at last, they saw Junhyung was sitting at the beach alone, helpless… They go to Junhyung…

 

Doojoon: Junhyung ah…

Junhyung turn his back and saw Dooseob & Kiwoon.

Junhyung: You guys are here?

All of them can see that Junhyung did not have enough sleep as they can see Junhyung eyes is swollen.

Dongwoon: Hyung, you make us worried about you. You didn’t response at our call.

Junhyung: I switched it off. I don’t want anyone to disturb me. I need to find Hyunseung.

Yoseob: And still no news about Hyunseung?

Junhyung shake his head.

 

Junhyung: I guess, I am not for him.

 

Junhyung wanted to tear Hyunseung photo but Yoseob stop it.

 

Yoseob: You want to give up? You want to tear this up when you really need this for now?

Kikwang: Hyung, we will help you find him.

Junhyung: I feel helpless! I feel useless! I’m not a good boyfriend to him!

 

Doojoon try to make Junhyung relax.

 

Doojoon: Yah! No matter what, I will help you find Hyunseung.

Junhyung: For what you helping me? I’m the one making this problem! I’m the one make you and Yoseob fight. And I’m the one who make my relationship with him be like this.

Doojoon: But still, you’re my bestfriend.

 

Yoseob feel like wanted to crying and just one sentence in his heart saying “Hyunseung hyung, come back soon please”.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~