I Should Leave You

Just You That I Need

Yoseob feel so fed up seeing Kiwoon like a deaf person.

Yoseob: Yah! Are both of you deaf? Did you see my Doojoonie?! I miss my Doojoonie. I want him back. Right now I only love him. *he fell down*

Dongwoon: Hyung… He is..

Kikwang show a don’t-tell-him face.
While at outside the dorm, Doojoon heard all of it. He love Yoseob too, but if Junhyung love Yoseob more, he will leave Yoseob.

*Yoseob, mianhae. I will back to Busan. I won’t be staying with you anymore in Seoul. Hope you will happy with Junhyung.*

Doojoon watch Yoseob for the last time. He cried, he feel so guilty leaving Yoseob like that.

Kikwang: We never saw Doojoon, but we saw Hyunseung hyung.

Junhyung: Where’s he?! Tell me!

Dongwoon: He will be leaving soon.

Junhyung: What do you mean?!

Dongwoon: He going to London.

Junhyung make a shock face.

Yoseob: What have you done hyung… *he grab Junhyung collar*

Yoseob cried more harder now. He try to call Doojoon, he try to message Doojoon but still no response from Doojoon.
Junhyung just keep quiet and go to JunSeung room.

Kikwang: Hyung! You don’t even care that Hyunseung hyung is going to London?!

 

Dongwoon: I can’t believe hyung is like that. Yoseob hyung, actually….

Kikwang stop Dongwoon for saying that.

Dongwoon: Kwangie, I can’t let him sad like this… We should say that we saw Doojoon hyung.

Yoseob: What! Both of you saw him?! *Yoseob eyes goes big*

Dongwoon: Yes. We saw him. He was at the front door.

Yoseob run to see if Doojoon is still there or not.

*You’re not there* Yoseob feel like he is useless boyfriend for Doojoon.

At the airport…, 

*Junnie, I know you won’t come here and find me. I know you never love me. But I hope that you will be happy with anyone that you love.*  Hyunseung tears start to drop slowly.

 

Junseung room…,

*Seungie, I’m sorry for hurting you. Right now, I feel so lonely without you. Usually, you will feed me, you will sitting at my side, you will make me laugh, but now… You leave me without saying anything.* Junhyung keep on dreaming until Dongwoon knocked the door, he can’t hear.

 

After Yoseob see that Doojoon is not there anymore, he go to DooSeob room. His tears now getting more hard. He see all his pictures with Doojoon. He take out the necklace that Doojoon make for him with a name on it “Dooseob”.

While holding to the necklace, Yoseob say to himself

*I miss you Doojoonie. I can’t live without you. I need you. I want you. Just you. Only you can make my smile come back.*

Yoseob hug his photo and Doojoon.

Kiwoon don’t know what to do anymore. Junhyung & Yoseob make themselves inside their room. After that incident, Junhyung & Yoseob lost their smile. Both of them never talk to each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~