You Can Stop It If You Want To - Hyuna

Just You That I Need

Doojoon was sitting alone and drinking water. He don’t know where should he go now to find Hyunseung.

Suddenly, someone tap his shoulder.

 

Hyunseung: Doojoon?

Doojoon: Hyunseung!

Hyunseung: I know you are here because you are finding me right?

Doojoon: What have you done?

Hyunseung: What have I done? Yah! You know, its hurting. I can’t do this but I must. Hyuna, she is my girlfriend. A girl that my parents wants me to married with.

Doojoon: *grab Hyunseung collar* How about Junhyung?! Do you still love him? Can’t you think about him?

Hyunseung: No, I never love him. I never care about him. Why you are doing this Doojoon? Isn’t Yoseob now with Junhyung?

Doojoon: Yoseob and I are together back now! Junhyung come here to find you and take you back! He loves you! Right now, he’s in hospital. He’s sick Hyunseung, but still he want to search for you.

Hyunseung: Doojoon, I’m sorry. I have broke up with him and I won’t back to him. I’m in love with him. Just Hyuna that I love.

 

Hyunseung leave Doojoon and make Doojoon shouted at him “Yah! You’re lying! I can see that you still love Junhyung! It just that you don’t admit. If Junhyung die, please don’t regret!”

 

Hyunseung tears drop when he heard *Die? Junhyung, please be strong. I am not for you. I’m sorry. You have hurt me.”

At the back, Hyuna heard everything.

*So Junhyung is the one that Hyunseung oppa bumped just now? So he is the one that change oppa mind to married me? So he is the one oppa love so much? Why didn’t oppa tell me? I shouldn’t force him to married me if he still love Junhyung.*

 

Hyunseung went back to his house and say to his parents that he want to marry with Hyuna as soon as possible.

 

At the hospital…

 

Junhyung: I will give up. But just one thing, if Hyunseung is going to marry with that girl, I want to go.

Yoseob: but hyung…

Junhyung: That will be my last to watch him as my boyfriend.

Dongwoon: Hyung, why must you hurt your heart more hard?

Junhyung: I’m not hurt. I’m happy to see Hyunseung happy.

 

 

It’s has been 3 days, Junhyung staying in the hospital. But now, he going to discharged from hospital. Dooseob & Kiwoon help him back to their hotel.

 

Junhyung: Before I go back to room, can I go to my place where I fainted?

Doojoon: For what?

Junhyung: I want to remind back seeing Hyunseung holding that girl hands.

Kikwang: Hyung….

Junhyung: Please?

Doojoon: Fine…

 

They bring Junhyung to the place where he fainted last time.

 

Junhyung: You guys can go. I will call any of you if I want to go back to our hotel room.

Yoseob: Can we trust you?

Junhyung: Please, I beg you. I need to be alone.

Dongwoon: Don’t do any foolish thing.

Junhyung: Ok.

 

All of them leave Junhyung alone. Junhyung thought that all of them have left him but actually they are hiding. They can’t trust Junhyung for now.

Suddenly, Dongwoon saw Hyunseung is there. All of them see where is Hyunseung going.

 

Dongwoon: He going to Junhyung hyung?

Yoseob: Huh? I can’t understand!

Doojoon: Just watch.

Kikwang: Hyunseung pass something to Junhyung hyung.

Yoseob: Omo, Junhyung hold Hyunseung hand but Hyunseung let go roughly.

Dongwoon: Should we go to them?

Doojoon: No! Don’t…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, before Junhyung know that he can discharged from hospital on the next day, Hyunseung & Hyuna come to visit him at hospital. On that time, Dooseob or Kiwoon is not there.

 

Junhyung: Seungie?

Hyunseung: Stop calling me that. I’m Hyunseung. This is Hyuna, my future wife.

Hyuna: Annyeong. *bowed*

Junhyung: Junhyung mida.

Hyunseung: I ask the doctor when can you discharged, the doctor say tomorrow.

Junhyung: Do you still care about me?

Hyunseung: No. I came here just to visit you and introduce you my future wife. *he may look relax, but deep inside his heart, no one know*

Hyuna: Junhyung oppa, are you feeling better?

Junhyung: Yes I am. Thanks for asking.

Hyunseung: Sorry Junhyung. We need to go. See you tomorrow at the last place where I saw you.

Junhyung: Hyunseung… Thanks for visiting me.

Hyunseung: You’re welcome.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung call Doojoon to fetch him.

 

Junhyung: Nah…

Doojoon: What’s this?

Junhyung: Invitation card for us.

Yoseob: From?

Junhyung: Don’t lie to me. 4 of you are there and saw Hyunseung meeting me.

Dongwoon: Let me see…

Kikwang: What! Another 1 week more?

Junhyung: Let stay here another week. After we see Hyunseung & Hyuna married, then we go back to Seoul.

 

All of them can’t deny it. They all do what Junhyung say.

 

Hyuna & Hyunseung was at the wedding gown shop. They were searching for what to wearing for their wedding.

 

Hyuna: Oppa, I can cancel it if you want to.

Hyunseung: What are you talking?

Hyuna: Oppa, I know! Junhyung oppa is the one you love.

Hyunseung: No! I love you not him.

Hyuna: How long you must deny it? How long you must ignore it, oppa?

Hyunseung: Forget it. Right now, we must married. I don’t care.

Hyuna: Even you never love me 100% of your heart?

Hyunseung: Hyuna!

Hyuna: I don’t want you to regret oppa!

 

Hyuna know Hyunseung still love Junhyung. Hyuna try to stop Hyunseung for proceeding their married. She don’t want Junhyung to be sad, he don’t want Hyunseung to regret. Let her be the one regret.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~