Dooseob is BACK!

Just You That I Need

2 days have passed…

Junhyung and Yoseob still in the same condition. But Yoseob more worse. He don’t want to eat. He just want Doojoon.

 

At Busan..,

Doojoon keep on dreaming and make his noona worried about him.

Noona: Doojoon ah …

Doojoon: Eh Noona…

Noona: Are you ok? And why suddenly back to Busan?

Doojoon: I’m ok. I just miss you, appa and omma..

Noona: Don’t lie… It’s because of Yoseob right?

Doojoon: Noona, have you eaten?

Doojoon change topic as he don’t want to talk about Yoseob.

Noona: yah! Don’t change topic can? Doojoon ah, I know you miss him.

Doojoon: Noona!

Noona: Kikwang & Dongwoon told me everything. They are here. Meet them.

 

Doojoon go to Kiwoon …

Doojoon: So, what brings both of you here?

Kikwang: Hyung, please come back. I can’t watch Yoseob and Junhyung like that. They never talk to us, they never take their breakfast, lunch or dinner. We’re worried about them. We try to talk to them, but they ignore us.

Doojoon: How’s Hyunseung?

Dongwoon: I try to contact him, but no response.

Doojoon: How’s Junhyung?

Dongwoon: Hyung, come back to our dorm… Please! I beg you. I can’t watch Yoseob crying until his eyes is swollen.

Doojoon sister come to him.

Noona: If you love him, go back to your dorm. Don’t let him fall sick.

 

Suddenly Kikwang handphone rang.

Kikwang: Hello hyung.

Junhyung: ……….

Kikwang: What! Me and Dongwoon will go there.

Kikwang hang up his phone.

Dongwoon: Kwangie, who is that?

Kikwang: Junhyung hyung. Woonie ah, we should go to hospital now.

Doojoon: Wae? Who sick?

Kikwang: Junhyung hyung say that Yoseob fell down on the toilet and he is unconscious now.

Doojoon: What! I want to follow both of you…

 

Doojoon, Kikwang & Dongwoon reached the hospital. They search for Junhyung.

When they saw Junhyung, they quickly run to him.

 

Doojoon: Yah! Where’s Yoseob?! *hold and shake Junhyung shoulder*

Junhyung: He is …

Dongwoon: Tell us what happen.

Junhyung: I was at my room changing clothes. Then I heard Yoseob shout from the toilet. I run to the toilet and saw Yoseob hand was full with blood and I saw there’s knife too. I ….

Doojoon: Can’t you take care of him! Huh! You say you love him! Right now I let you go with him, you didn’t take good care of him!!

Junhyung: Doojoon, he only wants you. And I only wants Hyunseung.

 

Kikwang & Dongwoon just keep quiet. They don’t want to interfere Doojoon & Junhyung talk.

 

Doctor come out and say to them “Mr Yang is ok now. Lucky that he never cut his hand deep. He keep on calling Doojoonie name. May I know who is he?”

Doojoon raise up his hand.

“Mr Yang need you right now. Only you can cure him. I have to go now.”

All of them bowed and the doctor leave them.

 

Kikwang: Hyung, go inside and see Yoseob.

Dongwoon: He needs you right now.

Junhyung: I’m sorry Doojoon. I can’t take care of him. I just realize that Hyunseung is the one I need now.

 

Doojoon go inside the ward and see Yoseob. His tears drop when seeing Yoseob lying on the bed.

 

*I’m useless! I leave you just like that. I make you be like this. I know I’m the one you hurt, but right now I realize that I’m the one hurt you. Oh Seobie, I can’t forget about you. Wake up please?*

 

Yoseob still with his eyes close but actually he's pretending. He heard what Doojoon say to him. He knows Doojoon can’t leave him like that.

 

Kikwang and Dongwoon whisper to each other.

 

Kikwang: I guess, Dooseob will be together again.

Dongwoon: But still Junseung is still on …

Kikwang: You try to contact Hyunseung hyung again.

 

Dongwoon call Hyunseung phone but still no response.

 

Dongwoon: Does he don’t want to talk to us again?

Kikwang: Why?

Dongwoon: He never answer it again!

 

Junhyung come to them.

 

Junhyung: Yah! I want to go home first.

Kikwang: Wait!

Junhyung: What? *Junhyung mood still not steady*

Kikwang: Hyung, you are ok?

Junhyung: Yes I am. Yoseob can get Doojoon back. I’m happy for him.

Dongwoon: But how about you?

Junhyung: I have make up my mind, I want to go London.

Kikwang & Dongwoon: For what?!

Junhyung: To find Hyunseung.

Dongwoon: Hyung, lets go together. What I mean I let Yoseob recover and we find Hyunseung hyung together at London.

 

Junhyung just nod his head and leave Kiwoon.

 

Inside the ward…,

 

Doojoon hold Yoseob hand. He can’t let it go. He can’t stop praying for Yoseob.
Doojoon do not know that Yoseob already wake up and feel touch that Doojoon holding his hand and pray hard for him.

 

Kiwoon come inside the ward.

 

Dongwoon: Hyung, eat you dinner first.

Doojoon: I won’t eat until Yoseob wake up.

Kikwang: But hyung…

Doojoon: What did I say just now? I say I will eat when Yoseob wake up!

Yoseob: Please eat… *Yoseob say softly*

Doojoon: SEOBIE!!!! *Hug Yoseob* You awake?

Yoseob: Doojoonie, I know you can’t forget about me. Forgive me Doojoonie. I never say to you that I love Junhyung before I love you. But right now, I love you. You have taken my whole heart.

Doojoon: I’m sorry .. I just mad at you without listening to your explanation. I love you too Seobie. And I won’t leave you again. And please, don’t make me mad again like that time. See! Your eyes.. Swollen just because of crying too much.

Yoseob: I promise! Yah Doojoonie! Your are the one make me cry.

Doojoon & Yoseob pillow fight at the ward.

 

Kiwoon feel so happy seeing Dooseob is back together.

But still, they feel sad for Junhyung. Will he ever find Hyunseung at London?