002

Unfolding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since Tzuyu visited the Student Council's office and also it has been a while since the last time she saw Sana. Though this week can pretty much be called "busy week". Since all year levels except for the freshman need to prepare an event for a day. This event will be held at the end of the week, it is more likely a welcome party for the youngest batch. Each year levels from sophomore to senior year is assigned to a specific event.

 

"This is the time of the week where I can call it 'class free' days!" Nayeon outstretched her arms while walking around the campus.

 

Actually it's not that of a 'class free' days since you can see that there are students running around the campus looking for the materials needed for their events. Moreover they need to make it special for the freshman students and this is actually considered as their yearly ceremony.

 

Tzuyu takes out her phone as she scans for some announcements in her social media account "oh look, each President of each year levels made some announcement"

"Oh let me guess, are we going to handle the initiation this year?" Dahyun asks while glancing up to their tallest friend.

Mina suddenly squeals from behind causing the three remaining friends to stop "no guys, it's way better this year!" she speaks while looking at them

Tzuyu knowing Mina a lot from the rest of them knew what is running inside her head "is this fashion related?" she asks while chuckling

Mina nods aggressively as she shows the announcement in her phone. Her friends then gathered around her to read on what was written.

 

"Greetings to all students! We are pleased to announce the events that will be handled by each year levels!

First, the sophomores will handle the initiation and the newest type of event is called signature hunting which involves from sophomore to senior year. For the initiation, each freshman students should wear the specific costume. For male students, they should wear plain sleeveless, black tights with an underwear that is worn after the tights, for your faces do put lipstick on your lips- but make sure to have it overlap from your lips and do wear slippers. For female students, wear black tee, jersey shorts and slippers. For your faces, put some mustache and do wear briefs on your heads. There will be a parade that will happened around 10am. Freshman students should not only walk within the campus but also outside the campus. As for the signature hunting, each freshman will be given 3 pieces of papers with 3 different tribes in it. Each students must get the signatures of each members that is listed. Furthermore it is not just getting their signatures because they will have some dares that is prepared for you in order to get their signatures. The signature hunting will start tomorrow and you are all given 3 days to complete the task. But if you completed all signatures in each tribes, you are free not to join the parade. How cool can it get? Better start having some friends in each year levels!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter