005

Unfolding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is one sunny morning in Seoul. The ray of sunlight creeps in through the thin slit in between the curtains. Tzuyu slowly opens her eyes, her gaze are fixed on the thin dust particles that are floating on the air. She also noticed how beautiful those yellow mixed with orange hue coming from the sunlight. Her hand trails down on her blanket, taking a firm grip before sliding back up to her chest. But a sudden gasp is release once she feels the contact of her skin to the soft fabric.

 

"What the--" her eyes wants to bulge out from its sockets as soon as she sees herself .

 

Before her panic attack could get worst, a pair of slender arms envelopes her waist. Tzuyu looks down at those arms- oddly familiar arms. She feels beads of sweat forming on her forehead as she tries to convince herself that this is just a dream.

 

In fact, it is although it felt real at the same time.

 

oh God no.

 

"Last night was amazing" a familiar voice coos on her neck before trailing some kisses to her back.

 

 

- - -

 

 

With that weird dream- perhaps a nightmare, Tzuyu promptly raises herself from the mattress. Silence welcomes her. Only she could hear the loud thudding of her chest. She slowly reach out for the curtain and flips it to open a bit. She likes the dark a lot- it gives her sense of peace.

 

What the heck was that all about?

 

Turning her head to the side table, she sees a faint red glow coming from her alarm clock. 4:48 a.m. Tzuyu plops herself back to the mattress before staring off to the ceiling. The horrifying scenario keeps on crossing her mind which makes her cringe.

 

 

- - -

 

 

Later that day, Tzuyu finds herself still in contact with her bed. There is no sign that she would leave her mattress. She suddenly flinches when her phone came in ringing once again. This has been the nth time that her phone rang. She lazily reaches for her phone at the side table to answer the call not bothering to look at the caller id.

 

"What?" she groans lowly while stretching her body to the fullest.

 

"You , where the are you?"

 

Dahyun, definitely her.

 

"At the apartment? What's up with the vulgarity of words early in the morning?"

 

"Aren't you suppose to be coming here early today? The parade is almost over you know. Nayeon and I were trying to call you several times! We even thought that you flushed yourself in the toilet"

 

"Calm yourself will you? I had a rough dream earlier. And heck why would I even flush myself in the toilet? We are not in the Ministry of Magic, dweeb"

 

"Shut up Yoda, you're not suppose to have a crossover in the Harry Potter universe and here you are lurking around"

 

"I swer to the Great Gods, Dahyun. If you won't stop triggering me, I will shave your head off"

 

"Chou ing Tzuyu, are you coming to school or not? I won't see your ugli face here, I will personally barge inside your apartment to drag you out"

 

"Sheesh okay okay it's still early you know" she looks at her alarm clock. 10:08 am. "oh jesus- what time will our even be?"

 

"Around 3 pm. Get your here, dummy"

 

In that brief moment, Tzuyu throws her phone on the bed before running towards the bathroom to take a shower and fix herself. Way a go to start her day. Curse words are all over her apartment as her adrenaline starts to pump up. Wearing a loose white tee that is slightly tucked into the ripped jeans paired with black sneakers, she grabs her phone and wallet before making her way out.

 

 

- - - 

 

 

Walking inside the gym, Sana starts to check their materials needed for later's event. Putting tick marks before flipping to another page, Sana suddenly felt a hard stinging smack on her bum causing the girl to shriek.

 

Sana turns her direction towards the person who just slapped her bim "The -" she hisses.

 

Jeongyeon lets out a cheeky grin to the Former "chill out, grangran!"

 

"Grangran- okay listen up ugli, take those words back!"

 

"You know I won't"

 

"Why do I have you in my friend's list again?"

 

"Because I am awesome! Isn't that obvious?"

 

"Ohmygod why- I did not sign up for this"

 

"You just did so- you're going to be stuck with me forever, isn't that exciting??"

 

"I- yourself out, the exit is at the farmost left"

 

"Ew Sana- but really, what keeps you busy this early?"

 

"There are materials that are still missing! God, I hate this"

 

"Minatozaki Sana, seriously you need need to chill out for once! The afterparty wouldn't start later than 8 pm and besides you still have the whole afternoon to wait"

 

Yes, Jeongyeon is right although Sana on the other hand is strict when it comes to completeness of the items. Perhaps she is just an OCD person. Jeongyeon simply wraps her arms around Sana- squeezing her lightly to calm her friend. And she actually did. As the Latter tries to die down the tension that is building up, the rest of her friends comes in. Good excuse to keep her distracted from her stressful work.

 

"Hey Squirrel! Where have you been?!" Momo playfully gives her best friend glares while crossing her arms across her chest "I haven't seen you in the parade earlier"

 

Sana huffs a bit while tapping the sheets "I got distracted by this little devil and besides I arrived a little later when the parade started"

 

"Seems like our Sana is growing up being responsible!" Jihyo gives the Latter a light punch on her shoulder

 

"Aren't I am responsible always?"

 

Silence.

 

"Right guys?"

 

Silence.

 

"Guys-"

 

"Page loading error" Jeongyeon coughs lightly in between words.

 

"Error 404" Momo added

 

"Syntax error" Jihyo trailing

 

"Guys I swear to the great Gods- when will be the day that you all will stop slandering me?"

 

"Nah, you can't get away from us" Jeongyeon laughs a bit hard as she earns a hard slap on her arm by Sana

 

Their group just laugh it off at their fake arguement. But Sana notices that one of her friends is missing.

 

"Where is Chaeyoung?"

 

The other Japanese girl gent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter