004

Unfolding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is exactly a day before the event- more likely hours before the whole event starts and everybody seems to be in a great rush.

 

Rapid steps from here to there.

 

Clamoring voices can be heard along the hallways.

 

Today feels like hell especially to the Junior students since there is not much ample time that is being left. Even Tzuyu unexpectedly forgets to think about Sana- she has not even came across her mind even once. Her brain is too preoccupied by the tasks that their leaders gave. Although she still enjoys giving out dares to the youngest batch as it made her relaxed for a bit.

 

"Tzuyu can you get some paint at the other building?" Chungha pleased the Taiwanese student while cutting out some fabric.

 

Tzuyu simply nods- not minding since she gets to enjoy her 'free time' while she's away from her work "sure thing but is there anything you want me to bring besides the paint?"

 

"yeah, get some money from my wallet. Buy me a sandwhich and also do buy something for yourself- since you worked really hard"

 

A smile slowly creeps on Tzuyu's face as soon as she her that 1 word with 4 letters- her magic word. Food. She takes some amount from the leader's wallet before rushing to the other building.

 

 

- - -

 

 

"Are you sure that we could bring some alcoholic drinks inside the campus tomorrow night?" Sana asks with a hint of concern in the tone of her voice while skimming through the event papers.

 

Momo being Momo simply shurgs in a lazy manner while putting the glass on one of the racks "yeah that's what I heard when I happened to passed by Nana earlier. I just heard that they would bring cocktail drinks tomorrow"

 

"But what if the Principal might catch us snuc--"

 

"No need to worry, Inseong asked the Principal earlier today" Amber suddenly pops out behind Sana. Grinning.

 

Momo could not help herself but to roll her eyes as soon as she saw Amber "my mood suddenly dropped" said while eyeing at Amber "I'll catch you later, Sana"

 

Momo puts the last glass on the rack. But before leaving those 2 behind, she whispers to Sana "are you serious?" while finding her way out.

 

Sana stares at her best friend as she walks away from them. But as soon as her best friend is nowhere in sight, she turns her attention back to Amber.

 

"What is it you want this time?" a hint of annoyance in her voice.

 

"Let's go on a date tomorrow before the afterparty would start" Amber stares at Sana before reaching the former's hand.

 

Sana quickly puts her hand behind her back "if you're thinking that I might change my mind- my answer is still no"

 

"Why are you like this? Why are you making it hard for the both of us- especially me?"

 

"Um corretion- it was only you who wanted this. Like I said I do not want to lead you on to something that I cannot even return"

 

"We could at least try once again, right?"

 

"Let it go Amber, I just promised you that we could only be friends- not more than friends"

 

 

- - -

 

 

It was back in Sophomore year when their batchmates started teasing them. Telling Sana to go on a date with a girl named Amber Liu- and Sana could only agree.

 

There is not harm in trying, right?

 

Sana did agree on this since she heard a lot of good comments about the Latter. How descent and understanding she is.

 

Plus, her parents are not around to scold her. More likely her mother scolding her since her father is pretty much laid back to whatever decision his daughter makes.

 

How lucky.

 

It started out as a simple date- like going out for movies, walking around the park or sometimes eating dinner together.

 

Until for a few months both party agreed to make themselves an official couple- but secretly.

 

Only their friends would know.

 

But things started to get out of hand just like Sana staying at Amber's place or vice versa. Amber became possesive with her japanese girlfriend. Up until to the point where she monitors Sana's every movement even though she was just with her friends. Sana feels like choking. This is an absolute madness. There was not freedom for her to enjoy. She even grew distant with her friends.

 

It was on their 4th month together when Sana decided to end her relationship with Amber and to regain her freedom back. Amber even plead to Sana not to leave and she even promised the former that she would change. Even though Sana wanted to abandon Amber for what she has done, she could not.

 

Because she is a ing softie.

 

Instead she told Amber that both of them would only be friends- nothing more.

 

 

- - -

 

 

Sana finally f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter