003

Unfolding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello and Good Morning to all of the students that are present in the campus!"  a raspy but gentle voice speaks behind the speakers. "How are you guys today? Excited? Nervous? Confuse? You name it! But anyway I am here to announce that the signature hunting will start today. The sophomore students can be found at the auditorium. They are the ones who will distribute the papers with 3 tribes on it. Once again this is LE, your radio host for today! I'm going to play Alive by Sia to pump up your day!"

 

Music plays. Loud steps along the hallways. Freshman students running from here to there. Higher levels started their plan on their assigned event.

 

Tyuzu likes seeing this scenario of the freshman students- not because she is a sadist but she remembers how she and her friends struggled back then. Though she can be a sadist at times. The Minor group are still in their usual hangout place, they have been observing students from the rooftop.

 

"Who's in charge of recruiting the members for the runway?" Tzuyu asks while her eyes are scanning for the students.

"I am not sure but I heard that Eunha and Eunseo's group are the ones in charge for the female category" Nayeon answers while her eyes are still glued to the screen of her mobile.

"How about for the male category?" Dahyun asks while glancing at Nayeon.

Nayeon simply shurgs "perhaps Yoongi and Yugeom's group? I heard that they are very picky with the models" she chuckles while setting aside her phone.

 

The group decided to head to the spot where all Junior students can be found- which is at the 3rd floor of their building. But as soon as the group reach the 4th floor, they are seeing that some of the Seniors are starting to give out their dares to the youngest year level.

 

Embarrassing yet it was fun to observe.

 

Some of the Freshman are made to run from the first floor and back up to the fourth floor. Some Seniors made the Freshman spin for 10 seconds and right after they were made to run from one end to another.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter