001

Unfolding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a fine Monday morning, all that could be heard are those melodic chirps from the birds, soft music that is playing inside the campus since classes has not started yet and not the mention the laughter of the students. But those scenarios did not last long instead it was being replaced by deafening shouts along the hallways not to mention apace steps are being heard.

 

"Chou Tzuyu! Come back here you little piece of !"

 

Ah, same old, same old. This is the usual scenario whenever Chou Tzuyu steps inside the campus. She would usually have some random graffiti that is placed on the walls especially those inside the toilet. How lovely. If not, it is either she starts teasing one of her classmates until they would snap at her or she would pull a prank at the most random person she would see. Boy oh boy, I may tell you that there was an incident last year during Tzuyu's sophomore year. She placed a fake centipede on one of her classmate's hair but it turned out that classmate of hers had a sudden asthma attack when the fake centipede fell on her lap. What a considerate classmate Tzuyu is. This even caused the principal to call Tzuyu's parents that is all the way from Taiwan, informing about what happened to their daughter's issue. To tell you, after that problem happened Tzuyu had the idea on how to make some of the people stop themselves from bullying her.

 

 

It was her first day in highschool and it had been days since the young Tzuyu arrived in Korea. With very little knowledge with the korean language, Tzuyu was having a hard time in communicating to other students. People then began teasing her, calling her names which are not pleasant to the ears but despite those harsh words that was being thrown to her, she would still keep that bright smile on her face. But there is only one student who suddenly stood up for Tzuyu. Perhaps, she was also annoyed by those ty people. Her name is Kim Dahyun. Dahyun herself even offered help to Tzuyu with her korean language. It was until when two more girls joined them, their names were Im Nayeon and Myoui Mina. Nayeon is one of the funniest students in their class alongside with Dahyun and as for Mina, she has been living in Korea for almost 5 years though at times she still struggles with some sentences.

 

 

In Sophomore year, Tzuyu finally made her break out in school since her korean language was polished in no time, thanks to her amazing friends. Tzuyu began protecting herself from other students who are constantly teasing her. By bullying them back. That took a lot of courage actually. Not to mention she also stood up for those students who likes the same gender. She is pretty much open for those kinds of people since "love has no boundaries". Wait, what? Love? How could she know about "love"? Is it because she has been watching too much k-drama- who knows. May be she has a secret lover or something? Probably not. 

 

"Oh I heard you have been defending several homophobic students in our batch, I guess you're also gay" one of the students confronts the young Tzuyu during their lunch break.

"Well I also heard that you have been eating pasta these past few months, I guess you wanted to be French ." Tzuyu snickered as she quickly turned her back from the student.

 

Everybody then exploded into laughter as Tzuyu left that student speechless.

 

"That's our girl!" Tzuyu's friends approached Tzuyu- laughing.

"I learned self defense from a great teacher!" the Taiwanese student exclaimed as she gave her friends a bear hug.

Nayeon suddenly glared at Dahyun "Kim Dahyun- what did I ever tell you? Do not teach this child your dirty ways!" she said while slapping the other girl's arm.

Dahyun simply laughed it off. Oh just the typical Dahyun.

 

Not to mention that Tzuyu became the most visited client at the Principal's office if not- it would be at the Student council's office. Though Tzuyu did make a vow to herself that she would change for the better when she reaches Junior year- she actually did but it was some kind of rollercoaster ride. Preventing herself not to make any scene.

 

 

- - -

 

 

Sana on the other hand is taking a bus in going to school when her phone makes a "ding" sound from her pocket. As she fishes out her phone from her skirt's pocket, a smile slowly creeps in her face. The message was from her best friend who had arrived 2 days before the Summer break was over. Her name is Hirai Momo.

 

From: Momoring

To: S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter