CHAPTER 3

TIE DOWN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

 

After a while, Eunjung decided to break the silence. She couldn’t stand it anymore.

- Hum, you live here alone before getting married to me? _ Jiyeon was surprised because Eunjung asked her this kind of question because it made her think that the other care about her. Same as Jiyeon, Eunjung was also surprised about her own question.

Jiyeon nodded her head.

- My parents live abroad, and they didn’t come here frequently, so all the time I spent time working but…_ Jiyeon didn’t want to scare the other again, so she just swallowed it.” everything has changed since the day I met you”

- But what? _ Eunjung curiously asked and looked at Jiyeon. Her beady eyes made Jiyeon’s heart skip a beat.

- N…Nothing. 

- Why do you stutter? Are you sick? _ Eunjung was a bit worried because she had never seen Jiyeon acted like this.

- No, I’m fine. _ Jiyeon tried to calm down even she was struggling inside.

Eunjung just nodded her head, and looked outside. There was a pause between them , and this time Jiyeon broke it.

- Then where do you want to go? Or you want to stay at home?_ Jiyeon knew the other may not have no eagerness for the “honeymoon”, so she didn’t hope Eunjung would put her mind in this.

- Uhm, even though I have acrophobia, but I used to dream of being a pilot._ Eunjung knew this marriage was meaningful somehow to Jiyeon. She couldn’t be selfish.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter