CHAPTER 4

TIE DOWN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

Next morning, Eunjung woke up early and prepared breakfast for both of them. She was so eager to meet her parents again. In fact, she met her mother 3 days ago, but she hadn’t met her father for nearly a month – the day he was captured because of corruption. Even many people said that, but she always believed there was something wrongs here, something behind this story.

- Jungie, you wake up so early. _ Jiyeon said in sleepy tone. She was panicked when she couldn’t find the other nowhere in the room, then the delicious smell made her relieve and lead her hear.

- Oh, you wake up. Come here and have breakfast, then we’ll meet my parents._ Eunjung smiled happily at the other, which made Jiyeon had a mixed feeling. She felt happy because the other smiled truly. She also felt sad because she knew it was not for her.

- Uhm. What are you making? Need my help?

- It’s almost done. _ Eunjung knew that the other was her wife officially, but she was scared of the younger somehow even Jiyeon loved her. She was her boss after all. She didn’t feel right to let the other do chores with her. She knew that Jiyeon wasn’t born to cook or something like that but operate the company. She controlled thousand of people, Eunjung was also one of them, and she just had another name for it “Wife”.

After one hour on the car, they arrived at Eunjung’s house. 

- I think we’ll arrive at the encampment first. _ because according to what she knew, her father hadn’t released yet. 

- It’s my small gift for you._ Jiyeon winked at the other, which made Eunjung frown and astonished at the same time. 

When they stepped in the house, Eunjung was just frozen at her place because her parents were in front of her. She thought her mother was in hospital now. 

- Jungie! _ Her parents ran toward her and hugged her tight.

- U

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter