CHAPTER 8

TIE DOWN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8

Eunjung was confused since she did know why the younger just stood with her back faced to her. When Eunjung was about to break the silence, Jiyeon slowly turned her back. 

- Can I ask you a question? _ Eunjung did not understand the girl in front of. The younger’s mood was like an unpredictable wind. It could be fresh, but a minute later it could be cold, or even hot. 

- O…Of course. 

- I just want to ask you that why you took care of me so well even you that I was the one …

- Don’t misunderstand. I take care of you just because you’re ill. _ Eunjung paused for a while. _ I’ll bring a chair for you there. 

Jiyeon just stood still and closed her eyes. Eunjung was really good to her with that reason. Yes, she was ill now, but no one treated the person harmed their family like that. Suddenly, Jiyeon felt something wrapped up her shoulder. When she opened her eyes, she saw a jacket on her. She turned back and saw the older girl with a puzzled face.

- You should wear this since you may get another cold. _ Eunjung said without looking straight at the other.

- Gomawo. _ Jiyeon replied with a smile and went to the chair that Eunjung just prepared for her. 

Eunjung looked at the younger’s back. She did not know why she felt a bit hurt to see the lonely figure of Jiyeon. 

- You needn’t care for me. Just let me here. I’ll be back to my room soon. _ Jiyeon did not want to disturb the other.

- Uhm. I’m in. Remember to get rest soon, ok? _ Eunjung concernedly replied. Then she left because she did not know what to say. Awkwardness filled up the atmosphere. Therefore, Eunjung thought she should leave.

After Eunjung left, Jiyeon let her tears down on her cheeks, which she forced herself to swallow in many times. She did not anyone to see the fragile Jiyeon especially Eunjung, the one she loved. She wanted to tell her everything, but she knew she had better let it this way or else she would lose the other if she tried too hard. Basically, Eunjung did not love her from the beginning, and the young girl was afraid the other would never do. She thought she could win the other’s heart gradually by being the savior of Eunjung’s family while hardship, but so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter