CHAPTER 7

TIE DOWN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7

 

- I’m Jiyeon’s friend and also her personal doctor, Ahn Heeyeon. _ The girl confidently smiled at Eunjung which made the older felt uneasy.

- Oh, … then … come in. _ Eunjung made a way for the younger get in.

After that, Eunjung took Heeyeon to the guest room, which made the younger frowned. When Heeyeon met JIyeon, she immediately asked.

- Why do you lie here? Don’t you two sleep together? _ Jiyeon took a quick glance at Eunjung before replying. She saw the older face seemed puzzled.

- We did sleep together. It’s just that it’s not in our room. Something wrong with that? _ Jiyeon’s answer let Heeyeon know there was something wrong, but she did not ask more.

- Ok, so let me have a check on you. 

- Uhm. _ Jiyeon nodded her head.

- Then, I’ll make something for Jiyeon to eat. She hasn’t eaten anything since this morning. She keeps saying that she is not hungry. This girl’s so stubborn.

- Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa. _ Eunjung did not know why this doctor laughed out loud after her words, which made the older surprised.

- Hani, don’t make her scared. She’s not used to your craziness. _ Jiyeon glanced deadly at Heeyeon. Then, she looked at Eunjung to comfort the older. _ Hani is like that, but she’s really kind, so you don’t need to scare, and Hani is the name her close people call her.

- Ah, I understand. _ Eunjung nodded her head. _ I’m leaving to make something to eat for us.

After a while, Eunjung came back with a stray of porridge for Jiyeon, but she felt something wrong. The atmosphere seemed tensed.

- What’s wrong? _ The oldest decided to break the silence.

- Why you let your wife took a bath at night, huh? Don’t you know that it’s dangerous! _ Heeyeon stared at Eunjung, which made the older surprised a bit. Then, she thought of what she had heard. 

- Take a bath at night? _ Eunjung took a look at Jiyeon.

- Yah, Ahn Heeyeon. Don’t scold her. She did not know anything. _ Jiyeon did not want to make Eunjung get misunderstood like that. 

- She’s your wife, but she let you shower at night. _ Eunjung still did not get the whole thing.

- Jiyeon, it’s my fault. I’m sorry. _ Eunjung felt guilty even she said to herself that she need not to. _ I should take care of you better.

- It’s not your fault. _ Jiyeon was very happy to hear these words from Eunjung, but she realized about the deal between them., which made her smile fade away. Then, Jiyeon looked at her friend. _ Don’t make her scare, Hani. 

- I’m sorry, I don’t want to scare you. You’re her wife now, so you should stop her taking bath at night. She usually does that, so her lungs are not really healthy. _ Eunjung was a bit surprised about what she was hearing. “Jiyeon’s health is not well.”

- I know, and I’ll notice it in the future. _ “You don’t need to care about her that much, remember what she did to your family, Eunjung.” Eunjung said to herself.

- Uhm, that’s good. I’ll give you some medicines. If you don’t feel any better, then I ‘ll have some more check ups on you, ok?

- Uhm. _ Jiyeon just nodded her head.

Eunjung was wondering why Jiyeon did not go to the hospital, but she just swallowed it down instead of asking.

After Heeyeon left, Eunjung was back to the room to help Jiyeon with the porridge, but she found out that the younger had fallen at sleep. However, if Jiyeon did not eat anything, Eunjung was afraid that the younger could not get well soon.

- Eunjung, why are you so kind, huh? You don’t need to. _ Eunjung tended to go out, but she could not. At the end, she turned back and decided to wake Jiyeon up to have a meal. _ If she gets well sooner, you needn’t to care about her that much. Just thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter