CHAPTER 2

TIE DOWN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

Next morning, Jiyeon was the one waking up first. She’s used to with it, but today she has a different purpose: observing Eunjung’s sleeping face. You can say that Jiyeon is addicted in Eunjung now. Suddenly, Eunjung opened her eyes with a big question on her head.

- What are you doing?

- Looking at you. _ Jiyeon said with a wide smile on her face.

- I…I need to wash my face._ Eunjung stuttered making Jiyeon giggle.

- Don’t be tensed. We’re married, remember? I’ll make breakfast for us. Then we’ll go the airport._ Eunjung just nodded her head.

She headed to the bathroom and refreshed herself with cold water on the face. She still couldn’t believe that she was a married person. 

“I’ve married her already, so I’ll try a happy marriage life.”_ Eunjung smiled to herself at the mirror. When she got near the kitchen, she smelt something burning.

- What’s wrong?_ Eunjung hastily run into the kitchen and saw Jiyeon trying to put out the fire in the pan.

- I’m sorry._ Eunjung covered her nose because of smoke. However, she came to help the other to deal with the smoke and take her wife out of kitchen.

- Are you ok?_ Eunjung worriedly said. Jiyeon just stared at Eunjung without saying a word._ I’ll take you to hospital.

- No need._ Jiyeon held Eunjung’s hand with a soiled face with innocent eyes. This time Eunjung was the one who dumbfounded because she never had seen this image of Jiyeon before. She always saw a cold and decisive Jiyeon, and a little sweet when being around her. Although this was totally different.

- Then why you don’t say anything?

- Are you worried for me?_ Jiyeon thought this marriage just originated from her own wish, and she didn’t expect that Eunjung would care about her. It made her to the heaven now.

- Ah…_ Eunjung scratched her back._ That what I should do.

Jiyeon just smiled sweetly at the other. Then her smile faded away.

- I’m sorry. Our breakfast._ She lowered her head. 

- Then I’ll make it. It’s our first day of marriage, so don’t show that pouted face._ Eunjung tried to light up the atmosphere. As the result, Jiyeon felt better, and she helped the other prepare the first meal for them.

In the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter