Step 3

Baby Steps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aaaaah! Say Aaaaah! Say Aaaaah Jungkook-ah. Say Aaaaah!" The pale man repeated over and over. He had actually been doing so for the past hour but to no avail. Yoongi huffed a sigh and in an irritated grunt called out to his husband, "Jimin-ah! He won't eat!"

Entered, a puffy eyed, messy-haired, very disheveled Jimin, with his eyes closed and lips out in a pout. "Hyuuuung" he whined while trudging slowly towards his tiny family of two.

"I'm getting late, baby, hurry up." Yoongi held out the bowl of baby food and the spoon as he raced to put his shoes on. Glancing at the clock over the TV showed the time to be 7:20AM. Forty minutes until he'd be royally late for his meeting with BangPDnim.

Jimin yawned sleepily as he sat down on the couch beside his husband. Rubbing at his eyes with his sweater paws. And honestly, Min Yoongi's heart just melted. Because how the does his husband manage looking so ing, deliciously, cute!? "I'm sleepy."

Yoongi pulled the younger boy closer for a short kiss, sighing pleasantly at the contact. "Was it a tough night you for?"

Jimin nodded his head pouting as he pulled Jungkook into his embrace. "Aigoo. Kookie-ang! Aigoo my sweet child!" The younger boy cooed at the baby, taking the baby food bottle from Yoongi's hands. "Hyung I swear Jungkook will be the death of me." His frown, however, turned a full 360 degrees when he turned to his son of seven months old.

Yoongi spared one more glance at the clock and sighed before dropping his shoes by the couch and settled behind the sleepy boy. He could spare a few minutes. Massaging his husband's stiff shoulders, Yoongi peppered Jimin's shoulders with light kisses. "Well, tomorrow is a Monday. Which means for the next three days you get to have a day off from being a responsible father."

You see, Jimin and Yoongi had figured out an amazing schedule ever since they had brought Jungkook home the first day. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays were days Yoongi would look after the child while Jimin attended his college classes and relaxed. And Thursday, Friday and Saturdays were days for Jimin to care for their son, while Yoongi worked his off in the studio producing and slept. And Sundays were days the two suffered Jungkook's wrath  together, being deprived of sleep and having their own sweet, agonizing family time while running around the house for diapers and Googleing baby caring life hacks.

Granted, it gave them equal times to spend time with their child and enough rest to not let it become unbearable, the fact that when they got home from work, they were back to being fulltime parents, was really taking a toll on the two. It actually turned out to be harder than it was for home-staying parents.

The younger husband, making airplane noises at Jungkook, tried to over and over push the spoon into the kid's mouth. Jungkook never opening his lips to let Jimin feed him. "Come on Kookie-ya. Come on baby. Daddy's dying right now." Jimin groaned frustrated and Yoongi could already see his husband's anger seeping through his patience. "Eat up Kookie!"

Yoongi huffed as he moved on the couch, he glanced up at the clock again that read the time as 7:35AM. He took the spoon away from an irritated Jimin and kissed the boy's lips when he turned towards him. He guided Jimin's head over to his lap taking the child away from him. Placing him on the table, Yoongi turned towards Jungkook. "Come on Kookie-baby. It's chocolate flavor! You like chocolate right?"

Jimin watched the elder from where he lay across the couch, his head rested on his lap and asked with a quirked eyebrow, "aren't you going to be late?"

Yoongi looked down at the boy who's eyelids had already started droop and chuckled. A spoonful entered Jungkook's lips and the pale Daegu man, displayed his gummy smile cheering the boy, making Jungkook tap his hands at his cheeks with equal zeal. A few more such spoonfuls later, wherein every mouthful of food Jungkook ate, Yoongi would quietly cheer his baby boy on, the baby food bottle was soon cleaned entirely.

Yoongi looked down to find that Jimin had already drifted off into sleep already. He carefully removed the boy's head from his lap and placed it back on the couch. Getting to his feet, Yoongi then pick Jungkook up in his arms and after burping the kid, took him back into the cot in their bedroom. The man made sure to check the time on the clock that read 7:40AM.

When he returned back to the living room, Yoongi plucked Jimin off the couch and carried his husband back to their bedroom. The man then carried his son out of the cot again and into the living. Yoongi the TV and sat Jungkook in front of it before fold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter