Step 2

Baby Steps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi had always prided himself in his more than average intellect. The pale man had forever referred to himself as a 'Genius' and though his vanity brought about great lectures from those around him, mainly Seokjin, the fact that Jimin agreed made Yoongi all the more bolder with his declaration. Now, hunched over a laptop searching up all possible search engines for an answer, watching his husband struggle with his baby boy,  Yoongi felt... incompetent at the least.

Jungkook was screaming, at the top his lungs, and wet in his own urine. And Jimin was more than freaked, hovering around the boy trying his hardest to understand the dynamics of wiping the baby's bottom without forcefully strapping him down. "I told you we should've taken those maternity classes!" Jimin hissed at the elder, who was fervently searching up Bing for an answer to the dilemma. "But no! Min Yoongi is a Genius who needs no prior training! See! See what you did there!?"

"Hey! How is it my fault!?" Yoongi shot back indignantly. Surely it wasn't his fault that they didn't know the science of diaper changing. Or that is was 2AM in the morning. Or that they had decided to not buy diapers entirely, even though Jimin had suggested the notion a week before the boy's birth, meaning Jungkook had slept in his pajamas on his first night with his fathers. Or... Well, IT WASN'T HIS FAULT, OKAY!?

Jimin turned around with a jerk and bit back angrily, "it IS your fault!" He turned back to his son and tried to keep the boy still without having to force his limbs in position, which was proving harder than possible because I can't hurt him! But he won't stay still! But I need to clean him but he keeps squirming and this is all Yoongi's fault! Argh! "If you hadn't been carrying a pole up your you would've taken Seokjin hyung up on his offer on those free classes! But nooooo! Min Yoongi doesn't ing need classes. All he needs is a personality check and more poles to shove up his ing !"

Now, Yoongi should've been livid, and he should've yelled back at the younger boy for the way he was speaking. But Min Yoongi, ladies and gentlemen, was a completely whipped tsundere who turned into a scared kindergartner at the angry side of his husband. So he shut his mouth and scrambled around himself searching for his phone.

"I'll call Seokjin hyung" he mumbled back feebly in an attempt to cool off Jimin's fire. But Jimin was angry and that meant he would only get angrier.

The younger of the two husbands turned with his hands on his hips and with angry eyes shot back at the man, "great! You couldn't have thought of that... I don't know! Half an hour ago when Jungkook STARTED CRYING!?"

Yoongi ignored the biting remark in favor of explaining to Seokjin the scenario over the phone. His hyung, Yoongi decided, was the best friend a man could ask for, because not only did the man answer his phone call in the middle of o'clock, but he was at their home, with Namjoon and their son, in merely thirty minutes.

"It won't hurt him if you hold both his legs up like this," Yoongi watched Seokjin calmly explain to an agitated Jimin. Seokjin was holding Jungkook's legs up by his feet in his left hand as he wiped the boy's bottom with the wet wipes he had the foresight to bring with him. Jungkook was still crying and squirming in the elder's hold but Seokjin assured them that he wasn't hurting and neither was he in pain.

Yoongi, who was sitting on the bed beside Namjoon, looked at the scene with close lipped concentration, jotting down every little detail. "You could go near and watc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter