You're Dead

Don't Trust Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji POV

"Ya, Sowon-ah. How is it going? Okay.. I hope you two will get a long. Have fun, bye." I hang up the phone and getting ready. Not that I would go on a date or something, it was just me and Yoongi hanging out in his place. That was what I always did in the past with him, just the two of us make a perfect time.

"Hey Jimin. Yoongi will be here in a minute, you come?" He'd been laying on the couch since the morning and hasn't move his a bit. 

Jimin: No thanks.

"Why? You seem so down lately? Spell everything. NOW!" I knew that was something wrong on his head for this two days. He doesn't go out with Tae anymore, I always met him at the apartement everyday now. He never practice his dance lately.

Jimin: Would yoh laugh at me if I tell you?

He looked at me with a puppy eyes. "Ofcourse not, why would I?" He moved forward and hugged me, place his head down in my tummy. He always do this everytime he told me his sad feeling, not wanted me to see him crying or what so ever.

Jimin: You know lately I've been liking somone. It's your friend. Shinbi. We were so close for this 3 weeks and she told me she has been seeing someone else. And didn't know what I feel. I'm being friendzoned, Minji-ah.

He tighten his hug on my tummy. "Aww poor baby. If she is the one she would come to you no matter what. Don't you see me and Yoongi? How possible our relationship was? And now we're back together again. Don't lose your hope, keep liking her, I know you love her. Give her your best but don't wishing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter