When Boys Meet Girls

Don't Trust Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji POV

We wait for another pretty minutes for Jin to arrived. Not that I miss him or what. But hell I'm hungry, can't he a bit quicker? The girls starved already.

*I need you girl, 넌 아름다워*

Sowon: Minji.. Its Jin oppa calling!!

I ran to the kitchen where I was leaving my phone there. "Yes, oppa?" I picked it up as fast as I can. Can't wait any longer.

Jin: Open the door. I'm outside.

"Oh.." Well my apartement had a door bell if he didn't know-_-. "Ya Jimin oppa!! Jin oppa is here." I yelled at Jimin who was in his room with his friends.

I opened the door and saw Jungkook and Jin they both had their smile for me. "Come on in."

Taehyung: Yah.. Hyung what took you so long? I'm so hungry.

Jungkook: There is a travic and I was kind enough not to eat the food without you guys.

Jin: I'm sorry. Minji-ah, kajja your friends must be hungry too.

I called out the girls and confirmed the foods were ready. But it mean we all would eat our dinner all together tonight. But they haven't know each other that well. Except Sowon know Taehyung, because me, Jimin, Sowon and Taehyung were the same highschool before.

"Oppa, why don't you introducing your friends. I mean we have to know each other first before we eat." We all standing in the kitchen, there was a long dinner table for us all. I could feel the awkward between our friends.

Just now we were eating our dinner peacefully. Jin really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter