Girls Night

Don't Trust Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Minji POV

"Sowon, I really not in the mood to go out. I don't want to." Sowon kept telling me that Shinbi will go to watch movie with her and me. Ugh, I didn't even go to collage anymore. Because I was afraid that I would saw Yoongi and then it would break my heart more than ever. I would hate myself if I seeing him sad and desperate and it was because of me. But then I would hate him if I saw him happy. That mean, he could be happy without me and I hate it. So whatever he do I would hate it and I just can't hate him at the same time.

Sowon: No sweetie. We won't going out, Jimin just told me to bring the girls here and sleepover with us.

"Really? That would be great!!" I hugged her, so tight. At least I have to be happy with them.

*Door Bell Ring*

"Oh, it must be the girls." But Sowon push me back to sit on the couch.

Sowon: Jimin, can you open the door please..? I'm busy right here.

Then she wink at me. What was her plan now?-_-

Jimin: Minji.. Ss.. Ss.. Shinbi and the other is come.

"What are you? Why are you stuttering? Are you sick?" I was worried and touching Jimin's forehead, he wasn't hot but sweating a lot. 

Jimin: Hm.. Uh.. I will buy something for you girls.

"Are you sure okay?" He nodded and come to his room to bring his jacket and snapback. "Fine, but don't buy anything that will make me fat!"

Jimin: *peck* Bye sis!

He kissed my cheeks and bid goodbye. Okay.. That was awkward?

Yuju: Eonni! I miss you so much!

She hugging me so thight to her exciment and the other start joined except Sowon and it became a group hug. 
Sowon: Hey guys, why don't you pick the movie and I'll make the popcorn with Minji.

Eunha: Okaay!!

Yerin: Let me pick! Let me pick!

Sowon dragged me to the kitchen and I started to make the popcorn while Sowon pulled out coca cola from the fridge.

Sowon: Minji, please don't kill me if I tell you this.

"What? What are you going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter