Shy Boy

Don't Trust Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin POV

Sowon: JIMIN-AH!!!!!

I was on my bed playing games in my iPad and Sowon just fly into my bed pulling my chubby cheeks. 

Jimin: What do you want?!

Sowon: How can you just lying down here and playing games while Minji didn't even take a shower yet.

Jimin: She's a big girl she can do everything she wants.

Sowon: But Jimin.. Isn't it sad now Minji became sadder than ever? She even didn't want come to the movie with me. Jimin do something!!

She started to fake crying and put her face on my pillow. Aisshh-_-

Jimin: Why don't you just watching movie in here? Instead of going out to the movie theater. How about it?

Sowon: Hey, I never thought about that. Okay, can I call Shinbi to come here?

She immediatly pull up her face and yes I was right, she was fake crying. Before I answer her she cut me off.

Sowon: Oh and Yuju and Eunha too and.. Hmm can I? Can I?

Her face looked like a puppy that begged to be fed.

Jimin: Bring them all, I don't care.

She give me her hands, and make sign 'give me' and I just sit there not knowing what to do and what she expect me to do.

Sowon: Give me your phone, I have to call Shinbi. I left my phone. Somewhere.

I give her my phone and shook my head. How could she forgot, again, where her phone was.

Jimin: But, how come you know I have Shinbi number?

Sowon: Because she told me, you dumb freak:P

I was blushing hard and gave her my iPad and ran away from her to sit on my desk. Aish silly chubby cheeks, stop blushing! 

Sowon POV

I was texting Shinbi and read their past conversation, a little. By a little I mean from the begining ㅋㅋ. Haha Jimin was so cute, I can imagined how blush was his cheeks while received this text from Shinbi.

Sowon: Jimin, can I call?

Jimin:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter