Trust

Don't Trust Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi POV

I woke up feeling dissy. The clock told me it was already 9 AM and no one care about me. But, wait. There were something beside my clock desk. A soup? Who made this, I touched it and it was cold. It must be made 3 or 5 hours ago. But, who made it though? Okay, I was just gonna heat it first in the microwave and eat it. 

Was it Jin hyung come here? I was eating my soup alone while still thinking about who made this?. Or Jungkook? It wouldn't be Jimin, or Hosoek? Hm but wait, how did I get here? I was drinking soju last night and I remembered it clearly it wasn't in my apartement. Aish.. I hate it when this happened to me, stupid. Why should I drank that 8 bottle of soju? Am I walked by myself home? Was that even possible?

*Door Bell Ring*

I lazily dragged my feet to the door. And walla it was Hoseok. I guessed it was him that took me home and made soup for me. 

Yoongi: Thanks for the soup Hop-ah, I really need one.

Hoseok: Huh? What soup? Do you want me to make you one? Hmm, okay thats alright with me.

Yoongi: Wait, what? Didn't you bring me home yesterday? Because when I wake up there is a soup beside my bed.

Hoseok froze and I was wrong. It wasn't him.

Hoseok: Ya, hyung! Did you drink??? Jin hyung had already throw all of your alcohol. Aish jinjja you hyung!

Yoongi: Then who took me home if it wasn't you? Then why you came here early morning? I thought you want to check on me cause you're the one who take care of me.

Hoseok: I'm sorry. But I wasn't, okay? And I'm here because my laptop is in here. I have to record my song now hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter